w 54-me

DeletedUser

what not expected?

fordy is just that beast.

If you think rank 20 is impressive (esp the first week of a world), you are unimpressive. If you think this is funny, you are only kidding yourself. Dumb post that really needs to go away.

DeletedUser

of cource its not a accomplishmont.

I post to make conversation guys

DeletedUser

Wolves it is understandable as a new player you are happy to achieve a good rank, however it is better to not request that everyone notice you pointwhored to the rank :)

I advice stop focusing on points and troop whore a little.

Feel free to add me on msn if you need any advice, I understand you don't use skype much. I am online on skype and msn for 20 hours a day so whenever you wish for some help just message me.

and guys ease up on the poor guy are you all telling me you wheren't happy the first time you got a nice shiny rank :p

- ALex

DeletedUser

I am just trying to get a post going up, of cource I was point whoreing, do you really think I am trying right now, its not game on until thursday.

Explict I am not as newbie as you think, I have learned from people who are very experianced.

when I try on worlds I atually do troop whore, with usually a 3:1 troop to point ratio

DeletedUser

I am just trying to get a post going up, of cource I was point whoreing, do you really think I am trying right now, its not game on until thursday.

Explict I am not as newbie as you think, I have learned from people who are very experianced.

when I try on worlds I atually do troop whore, with usually a 3:1 troop to point ratio

O.K. then I was just trying to help :)

but trust me when I say this, your start up needs a lot of work :)

- ALex

DeletedUser84906

@Wolves16 - You are overrating yourself :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You count ratios? =/
Also I love how my warning about the rules was totally ignored, I strongly recommend asking before joining on another acct. (if its set to delete doesn't make a difference)

DeletedUser

You count ratios? =/
Also I love how my warning about the rules was totally ignored, I strongly recommend asking before joining on another acct. (if its set to delete doesn't make a difference)

You can startup as many accts as you like as long as each previous one is set to delete (no more than one 'active' at any time within a world), seriously hon :)

DeletedUser

I only question it because they enforced strictly against it in W53 for the first 10 days =]

DeletedUser

you want to see my startup look on w 54 thursday, it will be alot better account, plus you dont have to diss me.

DeletedUser

Be sure to post the name, if you don't make top 10 we get to tease you about your amazing start up ;] if you make top 5 you can brag, but you have to hold it for at least 8hrs... or you could pointwhore it >.<

DeletedUser

Why does a top 20 start up need 'a lot of work'?

I'm talking about his general start up not this start up, and has he has previously mentiponed he point whored so yes it is a bad start up...

you want to see my startup look on w 54 thursday, it will be alot better account, plus you dont have to diss me.

I know your start up I have already been told it. and when did I diss you?

- ALex

Rowly69

At least you are making a convo. World 50's forums was quiet for a week or so 5 days ago. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

At least you are making a convo. World 50's forums was quiet for a week or so 5 days ago. :icon_sad:

I did notice that lol, I normaly enjoy reading world 50 forums but it has been so dead I haven't really checked it lol :)

- ALex

DeletedUser

I only question it because they enforced strictly against it in W53 for the first 10 days =]

Description: World speed:
World speed: 1
Unit speed: 1
Units
This world has both archers and the paladin enabled. Militia is also available.
Other settings
Noblemen are purchased using the gold coin system.
Tech upgrades are available using the simple tech system.
This world has churches.
The beginner protection period is set to 5 days.
Morale is points and time based.
It is possible to choose your starting direction.
The tribe member limit is set to 100.
Barbarian villages grow up to 3000 points.
Bonus villages are available.

» View a full list of settings

Warning: In the first week of World 54 repeatedly creating accounts and then setting them to delete in order to get a better starting location is strictly forbidden. If you make more than one account on this world in the same 24 hours you will be not be allowed to play until after the first week.

I'd like to point out, wolves has clearly stated he intends to break this rule :icon_redface: even if you set your account to delete... well you're breaking the rules, you should probably have seen this before, it is pretty hard to miss all bolded up and stuff :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Description: If you make more than one account on this world in the same 24 hours you will be not be allowed to play until after the first week.

I'd like to point out, wolves has clearly stated he intends to break this rule :icon_redface: even if you set your account to delete... well you're breaking the rules, you should probably have seen this before, it is pretty hard to miss all bolded up and stuff :icon_rolleyes:

there we go I underlined the important part, as he has stated he will be making the account after 24 hours of making his current account therefore it will not be breaking the rules... and you're right it's pretty hard to miss as it is bolded.. quite clearly...

- ALex