W100 Assimilation

Memberlist.

• Total voters

DeletedUser80534

Tribe Name: Assimilation
Tag: WHOLE

Herewith an update of all previously outdated plans. The concept was born in 2011, and I never thought I'd see world 100. I really hope to have a few old school players join it, as well as a lot of new players that have recently started TW, and are relatively known within the community, even though I don't know any of them.

To apply you may reply to this thread.

Take note that this is a Premade with different conditions expected of tribe members, putting a twist on the game, and also a challenge to the entire world to try to capture the Queen account. When this account is nobled, the tribe will mass delete.
2847437_CreateAgif.gif

300px-kanizsa-triangle.png

THERE IS NO TRIANGLE

The queen account: Open for application
The queen maintain a 1 village presence throughout the game, and have no other function but to grow the village. The queen will be protected at all costs, for the queen is the WHOLE. If any manage to noble the queen - the WHOLE will mass DELETE.

The aim: to assimilate villages...can not have separate conscience...must become part of the WHOLE...zzrrt.
As you well know, villages left in the hands of others are not utilized to their full potential. Making them part of the WHOLE, means they will become well oiled machines used in the queens quest of expansion by further assimilation. The goal is to expand the WHOLE's border around the queen across as much map space as possible.

There will come a time when the queen wants to assimilate to grow in power. She will initially just maintain one village, but in late game start assimilating villages from her point of origin in an outward spiral in a clockwise direction. The closer you are to the queen, the earlier you will be assimilated.

Thus, the WHOLE will be working for one purpose - to let the queen gain ultimate power, and later be the most massive account TW has ever seen. All assimilated players will be added to the queens profile as individual contributors to the WHOLE and some might become co-players to manage its massive power. The account will thus not be an individual player. All in the tribe will feel satisfied with gaining ground, and expanding the borders of the WHOLE, as they will not be fighting for their own gain, but that of the queen.

In turn, the queen will upgrade all her villages defensively, acting as protector of the WHOLE and later be an inpenetrable fortress. Initially though, the queen will be defenceless, and co-ordination between members is a must to keep her alive, as is the case in any tribe.

And Internally:
Being a well oiled machine of perfection, those members with errors in their circuitry will be dealt with via assimilation. Though this might seem ruthless, the WHOLE is a single conscience. Impertinence will be dealt with swiftly via kicking and nobling.

Diplomacy:
The WHOLE will discuss diplomacy only when it is to it's own advantage. Even if diplomacy is maintained, all will eventually be assimilated.

Applying for membership/Recruitment:
As with any fast expanding tribe, early dominance of several continents is a necessity. I want players who are fast growers. Those who are adept at playing aggressively and who aren't afraid of conflict.

In tribe communication:
We will use discord as a platform of communication, with channels set up for leadership and the tribe.

Tribe leadership:
Leadership will be chosen from those present and new roles will be created as necessary within the tribe. I will keep duke privileges.

Leadership will mainly focus on the following:
In early game, focus should be to help the WHOLE survive in all initial locations, and freedom and support to players to enable unhindered expansion.

Later, it will be to facilitate the expansion of the tribe into certain map areas, identified by leadership as good positions to be in. This will include organizing the WHOLE and available troops to achieve expansion. It will also include recruiting players at key positions.

Schizophrenic

I hope i get to start near and wipe the floor with you again

Schizophrenic

Never lol, dont think ive ever been on a world with him