W100 - James Cameron's Rise of the Barbarians 2: Barb Harder: Directors Cut - A Granny Production.

Am I completely insane?

• Yes, You have completely lost your rag.

• No, I'm totally into it.

• I'm too immature to pick a valid response so I picked this.

• I abused the multi-vote to click all four options.

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

Hello there dears, It's your sweet old Granny here.
"Maxing" and "Chill'axing" by the fire.
I'd be somewhere else but the winter would literally kill me.
article-0-00BABD6100000578-915_468x309.jpg

Yet again my darlings, I am taken aback with a stroke of eccentricity. Old age won't get Granny down and neither will these forums, awash with her dear grandchildren and their plans for the domination of world 100.
Well Granny will be turning 100 around that time and as sure as I'm getting a card from that old bat on the throne, I'm starting a premade to take back what is rightfully hers.
A premade so successful it starts with it's own sequel, and plans for 4 more tribes in her own cinematic universe.

Let's get to the meat of the premise....

Ladies and gentlemen. The Meta is changing.
Worlds are decided by activity and enduring the first hit.
I have seen so many tribes have fallen to morale and inactivity after the first OP against them.
After the first sign of trouble, after the first sign of a stalemate, people go inactive.
You're letting Granny down. You're letting your legacy down.

But what's the problem really? The problem is, my dears;
...You are taking the game far too seriously.
...You mute Skype chats because of spam.
...You rage when when Stealthy utilities alternative facts.
...You are surprised when Boris pulls some SunTzu shit.
...You outraged when your tribe is defeated by a tribe that had a merge.
...You call out a tribe on it's player caliber while your own tribemates caps 300 points barbs.

The point is... You are taking the game far too seriously.

Barbs....hmm. barbs. That's a good idea.
That is actually an exceptional idea.
I have always wanted to do a world in which the chief directive is barbing.
Where it is encouraged, nay, a requirement...

Ladies and gentlemen. The theme for my world 100 tribe will be active and encouraged handicap of openly ennobling literally every conceivable village.

Praise Tubadar for he is our savior.

The carefree, the non-committal, the happy skype spammers and those who can't stand the hyperbolic bullsh*t....
This is the premade for you.
brisket-lady.jpg

Did I say nublettes? Did I say trainees?
No other Barry, no I did not.

There is very much a barrier to entry.
Do you believe that you can win a world, with the distinct awareness that you are required to take every village even remotely close? Ignore your best instincts and power through it while still farming to the greatest of your ability?
There's an open forum for discussion here. In theory, one can turtle to the extreme and still grow. But how does this concept hold up in OPs? How does it hold up against a tribe playing standard mode?
Can a tribe of competent players pull this off? Let's talk about it.

I am openly calling for all the world winners. All the self proclaimed elite's. the intermediate players, farmers and startups alike. Those in it for the long haul, and anyone who has had enough of standard play to cast away their w100 plans in exchange for a chance at doing something different. Something daring. Something not without risk but very much interesting.

Save up your PP, you'll need it.... and handicap yourself one last time before you quit for good.

Cap Barbs.
Cap all the barbs.

Let the world run thick with the blood and salt of the quasi-intelligent forum trolls and self diagnosed sociopaths that still frequent the masses as you take their farms and then them, to build axes and swords.
Also, you can totally write your name and/or something phallic in the map.o_O

Make Tubadar's dream come true.
Make Granny's wildest ruminations run wild.

All skype names in this thread will be assumed signed up and contacted closer to the date.
I am taking also taking applications via PM for willing spies, seeing as post-start recruited spies are unreliable...
What? Didn't think I'd handicap myself fully did you? This world will be an exception my generally above board preference of play. No claims planner is safe.

grandma-gun.jpg

This isn't a democracy.
This is a Gran'tatorship.

Game on b*tches.

-Evelyn

DeletedUser

What's up Sagar? Don't reckon you have the gall to handle it? ;)

-Eve

DeletedUser

Sign me up, I'll be multiaccounting in both bill and jaspers tribe and knock and possibly another tribe yet really playing none of them at all, but I'm always up for barbling

DeletedUser113454

This is a totally grantastic idea. It might even tempt me out of retirement, just for the lols (and the mint humbugs)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hi Eve, world winner and barb nobler here :O
I have nobled barbs since the olden times, nothing wrong with it o0 Why are you showcasing my way of playing TW poorly as something "new" :'( Not even a mention...