W100 Premade - ATribe

Noble Syndrome

Hi All!

I'm making a return for w100 and wondered if anyone wanted to join me?

I played as The Simple MinDead on w56 and Noble Syndrome on w65 and w69 if that jog's anyone's memory. I've been playing since .net entered the w20's.

Recruitment is open for the tribe.otherwise details will be worked out closer to the time. For now just wanting people who are as equally excited and wanting to play and have fun.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hi All!

I played as The Simple MinDead on w56 and Noble Syndrome on w65 and w69 if that jog's anyone's memory. I've been playing since .net entered the w20's.

Recruitment is open for the tribe.otherwise details will be worked out closer to the time. For now just wanting people who are as equally excited and wanting to play and have fun.

Is this still going ahead?

DeletedUser23345

Hi All!

did you play w22? im tryning to find anyone i used to play with but so for nothing

DeletedUser107233

i think i remember you Blu, good luck with the tribe Noble

Noble Syndrome

We have a good team together now, a lot of players from c4 and other vets not currently playing are joining us as well.

Either message me on C4 or w99 under the account Noble Syndrome or you can get me on Skype rachelle.and.paul.worby.ryan to be added to our group chat.