• Enubz

• entire world mass deletes at the same time

• Cody is a idiot

• Litd

Results are only viewable after voting.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well guys, lots happening on this young world.

tides changing? maybe

Epic comeback in the works>?? ... possibly?

New contender Emerges? Yup

Four still have this in the bag? looking less likely to me!

opinions on world events welcome. but id like to see who everyone thinks will hold the crown at the end of this dance,

DeletedUser102104

FOUR is still going to win this world.
Go FOUR Go!

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well,

Kush leader is a perm sat and being internalled. There doesn't appear to be a strong leader in that tribe at the moment. Thus Kush is on the verge of collapse.

LITD are rats and vultures that feed off of banned players, scraps and inactive/dead accounts. They will likely last until the end of the world but we will crush them like the vermin they are.

Enubz have potential, but are also rats and vultures that feed off of banned players, scraps, and inactive/dead accounts. They'll probably be around till the end of the world too, but they are also vermin and will be crushed. So far not impressed with what I've seen.

Hammer/MAD have some players who are rats and vultures that feed off of banned players, scraps, and inactive/dead accounts, but not all. There are good players who remain and will make a world win by us in Four not as easy as it would have been a month ago. The collective effort with LITD, Enubz, MAD, and Kush seems to be working at the moment. It will not last long I think. But even if it does, all of these tribes have forgotten something very important. It's pretty funny too because these very people were saying the exact same thing a few months ago.

Only one tribe can win this world.

If Four collapses (which is unlikely) the next best contender would of course be Hammer/MAD who will then have to fight Enubz, LITD, and Kush (if Kush is even still around) off if they even want to stand a chance to win this world. Right now the only thing Hammer/MAD can do (or any tribe for that matter) is delay Four's world win. There is no contingency plan in place for Hammer/MAD, or really any of the tribes against us now, to achieve their own world win.

DeletedUser102104

Well,

Kush leader is a perm sat and being internalled. There doesn't appear to be a strong leader in that tribe at the moment. Thus Kush is on the verge of collapse.

LITD are rats and vultures that feed off of banned players, scraps and inactive/dead accounts. They will likely last until the end of the world but we will crush them like the vermin they are.

Enubz have potential, but are also rats and vultures that feed off of banned players, scraps, and inactive/dead accounts. They'll probably be around till the end of the world too, but they are also vermin and will be crushed. So far not impressed with what I've seen.

Hammer/MAD have some players who are rats and vultures that feed off of banned players, scraps, and inactive/dead accounts, but not all. There are good players who remain and will make a world win by us in Four not as easy as it would have been a month ago. The collective effort with LITD, Enubz, MAD, and Kush seems to be working at the moment. It will not last long I think. But even if it does, all of these tribes have forgotten something very important. It's pretty funny too because these very people were saying the exact same thing a few months ago.

If Four collapses (which is unlikely) the next best contender would of course be Hammer/MAD who will then have to fight Enubz, LITD, and Kush (if Kush is even still around) off if they even want to stand a chance to win this world. Right now the only thing Hammer/MAD can do (or any tribe for that matter) is delay Four's world win. There is no contingency plan in place for Hammer/MAD, or really any of the tribes against us now, to achieve their own world win.

I think one thing we can all agree on though is that as long as FOUR doesn't win, that's a win in itself.

Undead Royalty

Well,

Kill Four and get Drunk and Hammered while smoking some Kush that was Lit in the Dark, as you wonder why you were beaten and eaten by some eNubz.

DeletedUser120022

We should all be quite honest about this. It will be a huge achievement if FOUR can be destroyed. They were 3 to 4 times bigger and they had almost 60% of the runes. The big coalition is doing extremely good work till this point, but FOUR still has the cards in the hands. They should up their game and try to finish this off as fast as possible.

No one is really thinking what should happen when FOUR is gone, but that isn't a concern till this point. The #1 tribe is still miles ahead. It is not an option to blow up the coalition at this point because another tribe wants to win the world, because the whole center K is still controlled by the FOUR guys (who seem to struggle with activity lately)

This world is far from over and this can become one of the biggest comebacks in TW history. Show us all what you got.

Sniper

DeletedUser122042

Think it’s bizarre to state Four are only losing villages from dead/inactive/banned accounts

That seems quite a cop out really and not entirely true at all

This world is still very much Fours to lose, but all the players who have jumped from enemy tribes to join them aren’t getting the easy ride they were expecting - and the coalition of tribes against them are riding a massive wave of confidence at present - as Four lose villages and accounts in quick succession

It isn’t the coalititions issue that Four accounts are quitting - it’s Fours issue that there players in certain areas are giving up lol

Whatever gets said, there is still a long way to go in this world - and it is spicing up nicely :)

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't think what you are trying to do here is nice. Like trying to effect negatively people through externals, putting pressure on them is a dirty move. I never used externals for that because I think this game should be decided on the "battlefield". But people started using externals as a weapon because it's easy to pit against the leading tribe (and it's easy to bad-mouth people who sometimes doesn't even now about the externals and yet they have a bad reputation because some angry kid who lost villages says bad things about him/her). While they have the same people as other tribes.

And for me this is not even the worst. What I hate the most about this is you are actually lying and it's disgust me. Like look at your main point: "It's Four's to lose the world...", "The coallition making a huge comeback"

You had only one moment of comeback and that was when you made the coalition. From that point it is actually a miracle if Four manages to win the world. Some FACTS you totally missed:
- Four has 11760 villages while the coalition has 17212. Can you tell me how you possibly could "come back" from a 5,500 village advantage (x1.5)?
- Four has no backline, surrounded with enemies on all sides while you have the rim (which means you have a great backline you can support your front from) and you only have to focus in one direction because you have allies on your sides and noone can hit you from behind because there are literally no villages.
- Because we have the bigger accounts in general that makes you have better moral. I mean with this point I actually going to teach you something which can easily hurt Four. But if you put a (kinda) fresh player with low points to hold the rune village the big accounts would have 20-30-40% moral. Don't you think that having 30% moral when attacking while you are having 100% when you do is a disadvantage? (as far as I see you think it's not)
- Because of the bigger playerbase you have you can internal and merges accounts way more easily. If we do that opens up a front where you can break in and we cant replace the player himself/herself.
- The paladin/player is limited to 10 which makes you able to defend all your key villages while it is only good for us to move defense faster. We reached the limit but you still can grow in this area too.

So, I'm going to ask you nicely to please stop the propaganda against us because I don't want to play this dirty external mindgames. I don't like messing with other's feelings, minds or just straight up destroying someone's motivation to play. I want to have fun and want others have too because at the end of the day this is a game where we supposed to chill and enjoy ourselves. I'm trying to do so but I won't stand without a single word if you are accusing and attacking my friends with lies only for the sole purpose of breaking them mentally and making them quit.

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Think it’s bizarre to state Four are only losing villages from dead/inactive/banned accounts

Not what I said. There are tribes and players who are vultures who feed off of scraps, inactives, banned or dead accounts. They will occasionally target an active player sure. But if you look closer at the past conquer history you'll see most conquers are from inactives/banned/dead accounts.

In fact the only reason Four is in this position is because the rats fed off of people who got tricked into buying illegal pp. You might be slowing us down, but in a month or two things will be right back to the way they were.

DeletedUser45512

I find it comical that we are rats and vultures for 'feeding off inactives banned or dead accounts' Something i have seen Four doing this world already. *Cough* Rikter *Cough* It takes real skill to backstab and mass noble villages you know are empty as they are supporting the frontline. You cannot call us vultures and ignore the actions of players now in your ranks.

Not our fault YOUR tribemates (Not ours) break the rules to get an advantage. If you knew MAD members were breaking rules i know you would be reporting them non stop. Unfortunately for you we dont have to break rules to play the game.

Until recently the caps have been in Four's Favour. looking at the war stats for the past 4 days we have been ahead in caps. If that carrys on for the rest of the world, you lose bla bla bla then its obvious this point was the start of the comeback. There were a few days a week or so back were we were green. This is when we 'fed off the banned and inactives' as you so eloquently put it.

I wonder if looking at the stats we can work out when the backstabs took place?

Seeing a few four players running away from frontlines after losing villages. Flip giving his villages to RDT in K54 after losing others to our attacks but carrying on fighting in other areas.

I dont care who wins the world. Four. Hammer, ENUBZ, The barbarian villages, but i cannot stomach letting Four win after what some of them did without putting up a fight. I have never seen anything like it before and hope i never again am in a tribe with players like that.
I would love to see how well Four would do if for instance (Random account picked who is in your core no reason purely random) black phantom 13 suddenly left, joined Kush after getting them to stack him and started to noble villages in that area how many villages would Four lose? My guess is there are some around that area that are empty i am sure he could get alot.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh look one of the rats has decided to come crawling out of his hole. I find it comical that you mention rikter but FAIL to remember when Majestee joined MAD he immediately launched and took over 02 villages that were supporting him. What say you about that hm? You say you never seen anything like it yet you have the best example of it right there in your tribe. I find it hilarious that you turn a blind eye to what Majestee did.

We don't have to break the rules to play either. Which is why everyone who did get banned eventually had that ban lifted because they legitimately didn't know they were buying illegal pp. Someone decided to make it look like a legitimate offer from TW. Combine that with being on the mobile app where mobile is more of a pain to navigate and there you go.

Running from the frontlines? More like allowing a more active player to get a piece of you. In fact it looks like you did the same thing with this guy.

https://gyazo.com/5973c01641ac9122c1df450948dbd604

Warrior funny enough was an idiot and alleged a Four member was starting drama with him. He even made fake mails to try and prove it. So you want this guy in your tribe and on the frontline? All I can do is lol and watch as he continues to make a fool out of himself. I rather enjoyed seeing the reports of him attempting to take a sainter village using 2 prenukes WITH NO RAMS and a noble train with pitifully small rams.

https://gyazo.com/6a2edcfac2881ea29bd15441357f975d

https://gyazo.com/33d20a22d9735417081f107e642ee12a

https://gyazo.com/f35e31953ad03237246c58dbb7663bea

I'm going to enjoy taking part in killing rats like you Fred. The only reason you are even on the frontline now is because you got fat off of OAA. I haven't been impressed by you at all. In fact Cody had to come around and save your butt because it was laughably easy to keep recapping against you. So enjoy your time on the frontline, it won't last. And I'll personally make sure of that.

DeletedUser122042

Not what I said. There are tribes and players who are vultures who feed off of scraps, inactives, banned or dead accounts. They will occasionally target an active player sure. But if you look closer at the past conquer history you'll see most conquers are from inactives/banned/dead accounts.

In fact the only reason Four is in this position is because the rats fed off of people who got tricked into buying illegal pp. You might be slowing us down, but in a month or two things will be right back to the way they were.

Well, I read it that you sort of did say that - but oh well

Anyway, fact remains - every tribe to grace TW will always jump onto an inactive player on the frontline if one pops up - Four did it also a few weeks back in the north east corner of K45, but there’s no issue with that(and I wouldn’t say Four are rats for it) - it’s down to the tribe to sort out there activity issues, and the tribes against them to gain vital ground - You’ll need to accept that and learn from it

Talking personally, I’ve only come up against active players in recent weeks - good players aswell, players who are solid and don’t make things easy - so I do look forward to Four cranking it up, but right now, there is certainly a change happening in this war, and the world ending is a very distant outcome at present

DeletedUser45512

The issue with you saying i let him take my villages.Completely wrong i am afraid. This was the story of the world for me. Everytime i want 4 nobles to take a village they dont every time i dont want them too then they will. I attempted to pre noble some villages but 3 nobles apparently is better then 4 nobles hence why he took the villages off me hours later with backline nobles on 24+ hour journeys. Just ask Magmarr about the fun with nobles we have had. his do 30+ mine do >25, Funny that you dont show me capping the villages and the timings i did, dont want to show that bit?

When i want to buy PP i do it in game, not through some dodgy means. Sorry try harder please i suppose you will blame us for selling you PP down a dark alleyway next? I can see it now. A hooded MAD member loitering down a dingy passage calling out to passing Koreans offering them PP in a little plastic bag, whispering how its the best PP they will ever have. I reckon theres a good short story to be made here. I might enter it into a contest.

O2 was a mess from the moment they declared war on us. People left and joined MAD, people left and joined Four. I suppose Stolen destiny joining crazy and suprise suprise leaving crazy for Four and nobling against them on the same day doesnt mean anything. Starting to see a pattern here. Shame he is losing ground really.

You took 3? Villages off me that i took off OAA right next door to you. I suppose it must of been really difficult for you to take them i applaud your undeniable skills in taking them. Good job pat yourself on the back all you want for taking 3 villages. Calling me a rat is quite funny you have to resort to childish insults as you have nothing else left to say?

Still no answer for Rikter but to point at others. Any answer for OAA? For stolen destiny? Any more you want me to bring up that you will ignore?

Last edited:

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ritker move wasnt a nice thing and you can call him out about that but saying he is dodging the fight when he is closing in for being top1 ODD like again false accusation and reputation destroying for no reason.

Can you tell me one thing? Why are you trying so hard to make us the bad guys when we usually dont use the external and recent events show that you are leading?

This is the time when you could be gentlemans but you rather choose to be disgusting. I mean, i dont really care about this, just standing up for my friends. But i dont understand. Right now everything is going your way but you are still so mad and frustrated . What are you so afraid of? What are you trying to cover with this propaganda?

Undead Royalty

Everyone is the hero in their own eyes, No matter how good of a person you are, you are the villain of someone else's story.

That being said the world isn't over till it's day 13 with 2 minutes to go of all rune villages held, until that happens anything could go ;)

DeletedUser45512

Who has said Rikter is dodging the fight? Only person I mentioned was flip .The stats show RDT taking his K54 villages but him nobling in other areas.

So it's fine for your guys to call us ''rats and vultures'' but if we post on the forum WE need to be gentlemen and stop posting. Are you going to tell MRG to apologise? I doubt it.

Are we not allowed to reply to posts you make insulting us? Is it wrong to point out when enemies cheat? Am I not allowed to point out how many of your tribemstes back stabbed their previous tribes? Is it a fact you kicked the '''unbanned accounts''?

That's not propaganda that's facts. Plain and simple. Like it's a fact to say until recently four where 99% of the time ahead on caps vs Mad/hammer the past few days they haven't been. RDT nobled villages off of flip in K54... Guess what, fact again.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The issue with you saying i let him take my villages.Completely wrong i am afraid. This was the story of the world for me. Everytime i want 4 nobles to take a village they dont every time i dont want them too then they will. I attempted to pre noble some villages but 3 nobles apparently is better then 4 nobles hence why he took the villages off me hours later with backline nobles on 24+ hour journeys. Just ask Magmarr about the fun with nobles we have had. his do 30+ mine do >25, Funny that you dont show me capping the villages and the timings i did, dont want to show that bit?

Ah, I didn't look at your conquer history. I was wondering how in the eff Warrior got anywhere near the frontline and looked at his.

When i want to buy PP i do it in game, not through some dodgy means

Which is why the bans were lifted because it looked like it was a legitimate offer from TW.

O2 was a mess from the moment they declared war on us.

Oh so it's fine by you that Majestee took villages that were supporting him, completely rimmed multiple players in the process, and was the final thing that destroyed 02 in a matter of days.

You took 3? Villages off me that i took off OAA right next door to you. I suppose it must of been really difficult for you to take them i applaud your undeniable skills in taking them. Good job pat yourself on the back all you want for taking 3 villages. Calling me a rat is quite funny you have to resort to childish insults as you have nothing else left to say?

You knew he was banned and you went after his villages. Funny how an active player became a thorn in your side with just 2 nukes available. The rest of my nukes I had planned to break a couple of stacked villages that very day and were in use. In fact if your op land time had been a few hours later that village would have had just a few scouts in it, the nuke going towards the stack. I saw OAA was bleeding villages around me and knew right away I needed to make nobles and call support to the village. It was a complete surprise and had you taken advantage of that I wouldn't have this nice small cluster that I do now :) So yes, three villages on the spot and recapping against you was better than I thought I would do. You and I both know the only reason it wasn't more is because Cody came to save the day for you. I'm going to enjoy opping you in the future, and maybe Cody will save your butt again. Maybe he won't. Doesn't matter, I'll make sure you're kicked out of the frontline.

Still no answer for Rikter but to point at others. Any answer for OAA? For stolen destiny? Any more you want me to bring up that you will ignore?

They chose the better tribe. Fact. You are a horrible player that had to go crying to a much better player to save you. Fact.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh, I knew I forgot to mention something. You were talking about how "what if someone were to leave your tribe in your core and join the enemy."

Well that happened in world 72. Someone from an allied tribe left and joined the enemy. He had several villages in our core. We internalled him. Simple as that.

http://www.twstats.com/en72/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10178792&type=&pn=-1

Not our fault that you are completely incapable of internalling someone unless they are an inactive/banned/dead account

Last edited:

DeletedUser120022

Well that happened in world 72. Someone from an allied tribe left and joined the enemy. He had several villages in our core. We internalled him. Simple as that

Congrats my friend, this shows how capable you are in this game!

Sniper