w105 premade and/or coplayer

Discussion in 'Premades' started by CsihiPuhi, Nov 22, 2018.

Share This Page

1. CsihiPuhi

CsihiPuhi New Member

Hi,

I am an experienced player, mainly a startup guy. I would not really like to try proving that too hard, let just this be enough for all really curious about me:
    I was in top10 on Hungary's jubilee v50 (a no pp world featuring all of Hungary's top players) in the first month of the start: http://hu.twstats.com/hu50/index.php?page=player&id=1519599

I would like to ask around if there are any premades joining w105, and if there are some rooms left for a good startup player with plenty of pp.

Also here I would like to search for a coplayer, who can cover 23-6, or more. There are no real requirements, just have at least 1 year experience and be able to play actively in your frame. PP needed for a great start is already covered.

If you are interested in any of the above, you can find me on skype: live:martonjakabb , or here.

Cheers :D

DJ heaven likes this.
  2. Ryanslowe.shadow

Ryanslowe.shadow Active Member

Read my premade thread!

3. El Bahattee

El Bahattee Well-Known Member

And you got nobled after 6 villas, very impressive haha

WILLPOWER likes this.
  4. CsihiPuhi

CsihiPuhi New Member

I included this to show that I can play. I quit on the account after 5 villages and my co quit a few days after. I was only showing that I am a great start player, which it shows that I am :)
    BTW I am no longer looking for a premade nor a coplayer :)

Edit: But I am glad you got your very first like on the externals under my post, it must've been a stressful 17 message stretch with 0 likes :D

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
    Varika likes this.
  5. Amizades 0.0

Amizades 0.0 New Member

If you looking for premades. PM with stats.

6. CsihiPuhi

CsihiPuhi New Member

Aaand I am looking for a coplayer again :D

7. CsihiPuhi

CsihiPuhi New Member

Bump...
    Just to tell some details hopefully this makes you more interested. I would like to start on this Monday, I have pp (a lot of it) covered, so no need for contributions. Anyone who is active and willing is welcome, experience is not a key factor