W11 All Time Player List - Faqs

DeletedUser

Here is the list of the 16 old time players that will be included with the 8 players that will be voted on for POY honors.

This list will then be organized based on amount of conquers with the caveat that in order to make the old timers current, i will calculate how many vills they took per day, then take that number and multiply it against how many days they have been gone and add that to their ending village count in order to get a "current" village count.

Therefore, the first number by their name is the ending village count, and the second number is their adjusted village count which will be used for the balleting.

Top 8 players (the combined current and old players) will then get a 1st round bye

Here are the list of old time players who will be in the voting for Player of All Time:

von Haamer 2,204 2407
totedati 2,170 2200
Aeneas Juilus 1,994 2121
abronco 1,986 2083
bingoair 1,930 2460
CtB throw in player
Tavka 1,848 2236
Luxemburger 1,825 1972
rath56 1,797 1893
omi969 1,759 2270
saad2 1,698 2069
cydrych 1,622 2138
rocmasta 1,506 1674
xillin 1,494 2418
carlosjj 1,405 2041
PolarSeal 1,269 1703

This voting will not start until the 2011 POY voting has gotten down to 8 players

Last edited by a moderator:

playerhater11234

I like the threads, but I have a couple comments/questions. First, why are conquers the only factor considered? I'm assuming it's the only thing there are records of that are still available?? Also, when calculating out those projections, it sounds like you assumed a linear growth model whereas an exponential growth model might be more accurate. I'm not sure when some of those players left, but if they left before the original half-price noble cost was put in place (or before another cost decrease, if that's happened), you might want to use that as a point at which a new growth model would be applied. For example, up until that date of the first price reduction, their projected growth would follow model A. Then, after that date, it would follow model B in order to account for the increase in growth potential.

Last edited:

Wallam

Some players had their accounts taken over as well, distinguishing between the original / current owners is also a factor.

DeletedUser

PH....i only used conquers so it didnt come across like i was picking the individuals, therefore that was the only stat that was available (without doing major research) that would keep things objective. With that being said, i am open to modifying the list right now being that player of all time thread wont start for another month. Just need one person to vote you in...and then i will be a bit subjective and take a person that i dont think is worthy, out

Wallam...sure, there are accounts that were taken over. Cant account for that. Dont know who, what, where...so have to just assume straight up. Plus, for the most part, the active players on the list are the originals...

DeletedUser

PH....i only used conquers so it didnt come across like i was picking the individuals, therefore that was the only stat that was available (without doing major research) that would keep things objective. With that being said, i am open to modifying the list right now being that player of all time thread wont start for another month. Just need one person to vote you in...and then i will be a bit subjective and take a person that i dont think is worthy, out

Wallam...sure, there are accounts that were taken over. Cant account for that. Dont know who, what, where...so have to just assume straight up. Plus, for the most part, the active players on the list are the originals...