W11 Warrior of all time - Selection thread

DeletedUser

So ive been off the forums for quiet a long time, but ive decided to bring back a competition that we all have seen many times in various forms.

This competition is is about the greatest warrior of W11. Now, you might ask, W11 is not over. You are correct sir! My point though....people are who they are. There is 200+ players left, and if you havent been aggressive before, you wont be aggressive in the future.

So with that being said, this is only the selection thread, therefore you dont need to explain why you picked who you did. Nor is this a debate. Once we get the brackets propagated with people, then THAT thread will be used for debates.

So with that being said, all you have to do is nominate up to 10 players that you deemed as the most difficult warriors out there. Anyone from any time in w11 history can be nominated (they do not have to be active). You can also nominate yourself. With the forums being a bit dry, we will give this thread a couple of weeks at minimum in order to build up a nice list.

After i close the selection thread, i will tally all the votes. Based on the amount of votes, i will form a bracket of 4, 8, 16, 32 or even 64 (although i doubt to get that many various votes). I will then seed everyone like a March Madness (ie, 1 vs 64, 2 vs 63, etc etc)

Once that happens, that bracket will have its own thread, and people will be able to vote who is better than who. Votes will be tallied, and then winners move on. We then repeat until we get to a winner. I expect a winner to be named sometime by the end of March.

So lets see if we can make one final push for what has been a great world

thanks
Toll

DeletedUser

In no order

Tavka
Von Haamer
Vondo
Studentas
Chimeraa
TollxBooth
Playerhater11234
Xillin
Kasepats
The-ram

DeletedUser

.UnKnOwN. <<< the original
CHIMERAA
Playerhater11234
kygr <<<idk full/actual name, something really weird. Big cluster in K63 when I played.
ferdevil
metaldoc
UncleBill

Ill add to it later as I can refresh my memory.

Klouwe

Cool topic :)

My choices are mostly based on the top net nobler enemy rankings of this ZIP-war and of the final rankings of the big RASP-war...

felipeorelha
MzFk
xxgies
CHIMERAA
saad2
0biss
The-Ram
Klouwe
Aeneas Juilus
Tavka
TollxBooth
momoney444

sry that I have more than 10, I hope that it's no problem during this selection thread... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

0biss
felipeorelha <super aggressive!
Tollxbooth
Tavka
saad2
....wait! should i include those that are long gone? i see toll displaying ph's. i guess its ok.
cydrych
playerhater1234
The-Ram
Chimeraa
----i lack one more. i will add up later. maybe Klouwe. hahaha ^__^

DeletedUser

Toysoldier
KTDQML
Avenger21
Koss
Chimeraa
Cydrych
Aeneas Juilus

All the origional players..

There's only 8 here, I know some more but they are equal and I will not put 2 of them up, and leave the other 2 behind.
I might update this post to add 2 more later.

Wallam

Cydrych
Koss
TollxBooth
Aeneas Julius
PlayerHater11234

Ill add some more later when I have time to think.

Last edited:

Klouwe

i lack one more. i will add up later. maybe Klouwe. hahaha ^__^

Why not me? I had most net noblings of all W11-players during the whole RASP-war, beating tavka and AJ... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Thargoran
koss
dommola
Aquanaut79
cydyrch
rocmasta
Toysoldier76
bab2c
Aeneas Juilus
and...me :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't know any ZIP members, but I have the guts to consider Ghangis as one of the best fighters of all times in W11.

DeletedUser

i see a fan coming .... woo g you have a fan. ^_^

---

@Klouwe: you have yet to impress me sire. you show good and i hope we will cross swords one day.

DeletedUser

i see a fan coming .... woo g you have a fan. ^_^

---

@Klouwe: you have yet to impress me sire. you show good and i hope we will cross swords one day.

Since I know Stefan for a quite some time now, he is my mentor, my role model in tribalwars, so I consider him the best.

Tavka

saad
aeneas julius
TollxBooth
Raideen
korrix
von haamer
Xillin
kasepats
dollariino

how things going in w11?

DeletedUser

Why not me? I had most net noblings of all W11-players during the whole RASP-war, beating tavka and AJ... :icon_cool:
Ehm.. Most being from older TBH members or someone clearing villages for you.. You are a point whore like no other. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ferdevil - Deep evil
tavka
felipeorelha > very agressive and very hungry!
chimera
unknown
PWAV
Lonewolf