W110 Dream Team

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I know. Just sad cause I can't read elmo's list. Not that I would be there on his list even if I was playing. Thanks Simen

Since I can't clone Velvet 9 times, I cant decide which 10 players from this world will make my own dream team. Sorry, just so many players that I would like to have with me

focushor

Can't tell much since it's my first serious .NET world and am not even experienced yet

1. lalapo - will go down with the ship if necessary, keeps his calm and we make a great team coordinating stuff and making stack plans

2. RobbeSchock - will bash 10/10

3. dougie234 - this guy can singlehandedly stack the whole tribe, one time he took a whole tribe on his own

4. ODIN - might be controversial, but I'd rather see him blue on the map

5. Kreiz - I don't like Fleezus, but the account is pumped af

6. Saint Laurent - could definitely use the rimming demigod

7. velvetcrabman - would take someone in just so he could swear me with words worthy of a guy with 3 majors

8. Kid Cudi - who took PS and Smurf like it was nothing

9. Snyltarn - will go down with the ship

10. Irrelephant - will go down with the ship

DeletedUser124105

Tudadar? Lmao, that premium point guy got SMASHED by our tribe in 3 days. What a noob. He couldn't hold for long. best he was able to do is snipe some of our trains

tudadar

Reaction score
Tudadar? Lmao, that premium point guy got SMASHED by our tribe in 3 days. What a noob. He couldn't hold for long. best he was able to do is snipe some of our trains

I farmed my 200k prem. I dont care if some scrubs take some villages a week or 2 before I end up deleting. Got a couple extra flags. If I cared I would of prestacked from another continent. Your tribe didnt coordinate anything. Just random attacks on villages I didnt care to keep with majority around 2-3k pts and 10-20% pop.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
With the amount of attention you seek on these external forums anyone would think your family doesn’t show you enough at home... go spend time with your family during your tw retirement , I’m sure Atleast they’ve missed you

To be frank , I don't nearly talk in these forums as much as most do , I keep it to one world , others are talking on these forums for several worlds , and for the Discord I say maybe five things a day if that while others are blah blah blah with a hundred plus messages a day , therefore why don'y you go run your trap about them and myob and leave my family out of the forums .

styv

Reaction score
tudadar, I apoligize. This is my first world with you in it. I really admire you. Taking the world on by yourself. I assumed you are Elite. I very much admire your tribe! I look at you and yearn to learn what you know by heart. I guess I really, really don't understand this game any more. I am in anguish with every villa I have lost on every world I have ever played. It grieves me still when I let down my tribe by not supporting myself or them. And for you, it is nothing. Just a villa or ten.

For the life of me, I do not know how anyone can be considered an Elite if they simply do not care. Do you not realize just HOW IMPORTANT you and the other elites of this game are to us noobs? Do you not realize the impact you have on this game? People join new worlds - I join new worlds because of players like you.

It grieves me to say I am disappointed. Not in you friend, as you are great. I am disappointed in myself. You see - I continuously employ my tribe to try harder, get stronger, be ready. We are puny little minnows, trying to escape the sharks, while you care not for the villages that are more than our entire tribe! I still play this game as I knew it when I started. I still play to bring honor to my tribe - win or lose. From the core or from the rim. I am totally dillusional.

And many, many players or "accounts" will most certainly have and make fun of this post. That is fine with me. Because I am a proud TW Fool!

I am a fool indeed. I may be the last of my kind. A dinosaur in the tarpit am I. And it may be time for me to say goodbye, time will tell as I have not given up my delusions just yet. tudadar, I just hope that you find a world, and a tribe, that NEEDS you as much as I need mine. That you worry about every 1k villa, 1k tribe mate. It is those worries that keeps me coming back!

I want to end with - I honor you. You are an Elite. And my word means nothing to the New Elites of Tribal Wars. I am but a discarded 1k villa to most of you and I try very hard to remember that.

Now, let the flaming commence! Thanks for your great advice friends! :)