W15 A veteran world?

What was the first world that you played extensively?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

lol i consider a vet w 1 2 3 4 old world players but idk other peoples standards? although 5 and 6 have been out a while they might get added to my vet list:icon_twisted:

turtle pace

first world i started playing was the beta but after i left that the next was w2 where i was a duke of the mighty StW (at the time) tribes. After that it was w5 and w10 all the way for me where i was duke for a top 5 tribe in both.

Yeah i'm playing under an alias too (I have my reasons...), but i wouldn't bother even trying to work out who i am tbh as even if you could work out who i am you still prob wouldn't know who i was...

turtle pace

Yeah the StW before the whole XiG vs the world thing and also before the whole XiG/StW merger which incidentally made me leave.
I dont really care mentioning my other account if you can guess it tbh but i was the new head of diplomacy for the whole StW family after bolaar (was it that or boola i cant remember lol) left.

Dont shout it out here though lol. If you think you know who i am mail me and i'll tell you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser5813

boola i think, bolaar was always xig or cake i think?

Yep bolaar was XiG.

I first joined and still enjoy playing W2, started in my first tribe CM then became CMFAM after Family and CLANN merged into us, that was August 1 2006 when I joined CM(cant believe it is 18 months since I started in CM),I am still playing in there.

turtle pace

Oh yeah now i remember, Bolaar was CAKE but he was basically just another XiG player in another tribe. I used to like CAKE, they were a good laugh...

DeletedUser

W6 for about 3 months. Now look at me. Whahahhahahahahah.

Just kidding it has been over a year. I don't keep track.

DeletedUser

What was the first world that you played extensively at TW.net? By extensively lets say 2 months at least a couple times a day.

world 5 was my first world. i started playing tw 9 months ago and i still play there:)

xene

world 7 was first world i started because it was the newest.. also played w6 but i was better in w7 and pretty quit w6 because i was in a very boring area..
Then i started on w8 and 10 quit with world 8 continued with world 10 still playing there got like 308k points now.. then i started w12 was like rank 50.. gained very fast was in XiG then they bsed me lol and dropped from 50k points to 0.. then started w14 13k points now leader off own tribe..