W15 newspaper-2 weeks out

DeletedUser

yep thats right i n2 weeks i will do a weekly W15 newspaper. i have done it in past worlds with a large amount of success.

heres how it will work.

1)i will choose 3 players who are dedicated and intelligent to help me find stories. they must have yahoo and be very active

2)i will take suggestions to improve it.

3)if you dont like it then stfu and cry about it.

4)it will be done and completed on here i will use colors and bb-codes to make it "pretty" and crap

5)it will include non biased info i can gather from the forums and i will interview 1 (and only 1) leader per week and include them in the newspaper.

i am in a tribe but i am completely unbiased

i will ask that when i get all my info organized if it can be stickied.if not then i'll bump the h*ll out of it.

any ideas now will be great and any applications for my staff can also apply here

best regards,
Rebornmaniac

DeletedUser

lol im sure we would here some interesting things from rizzler

DeletedUser29374

I guess I'll try helping out. I'm active but don't post on the forums as much. I still read it though. How do we apply?

DeletedUser

rizzler i will consider it but were in the same tribe and i dont want some people think its a propaganda newspaper

and to apply just convince me why i should choose you

DeletedUser

Can't people say anything decent when they are applying?

You guys sound like 2 year olds begging for candy.

DeletedUser

Hmm, well i'd will be willing to help you out with the design work ;) Actually making it look like a news paper. It would look better then people's previous attempts at designing one. PM me if you like..

Rizzler

rizzler i will consider it but were in the same tribe and i dont want some people think its a propaganda newspaper

and to apply just convince me why i should choose you

Hum.

Well I am too active and I'm bored atm.
I can find out dirty secrets.
Most tribes see my good side and are kind enough to let me disband them so I can infiltrate well.
I'm a hamster called rizzler with another side called nibbles. He comes out at night tho.

DeletedUser

Your a funky hamster that likes to dance on weekends as well
Pants_Wearing_Happy_Hamster_by_privatenobby.gif

DeletedUser

Well, I have interest in helping out. I will say now that I am 14 though...

Why do I believe I should take a position in your newspaper, when it could be given to someone else? I don't want to say a whole bunch of egotistical arrogant things about myself, but from looking at my post count you can see I am active, if you look up RedHeart202 (my first in game alias), you can see that I have been in many places.

Also, a little input from what others think;

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=37224

And I nearly won the w6 interviewer position;

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=37865

DeletedUser

you forgot to mention that alot of peoples don't like you either..
besides I find it funny that you start here when ToPaT has started here too.. it will be amusing to see if you'll be able to take revenge..

DeletedUser29374

I work for a newspaper as a part-time job, so I think I'm more qualified then anyone here...

DeletedUser

you forgot to mention that alot of peoples don't like you either..
besides I find it funny that you start here when ToPaT has started here too.. it will be amusing to see if you'll be able to take revenge..

You're stalking me? Besides, this isn't a popularity contest, now is it?

ToPaT and I are friends. End of story.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tribal Godfather

Reborn, im taking w15 seriously and you know i am trustworthy.

If you wish me back in your team, tell me. i will be honoured.

DeletedUser

Partner me Mr.Godfather <3 we make shexy newpaper design :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser26691

I has a story! But i'll need 10k of each resource in advanced.

Tribal Godfather

Partner me Mr.Godfather <3 we make shexy newpaper design :icon_biggrin:

no photoshop here :icon_cry:

however reborn knows my commentaries/criticsisismssmms or hwoever you spell that.

but i can obviously say that you will make a sexay designer for the newspaper

DeletedUser

Thinking about it, it could use 24/7's idea :p tribal advertising...like the tribe pays the news people and there ad displayed. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

yep thats right i n2 weeks i will do a weekly W15 newspaper. i have done it in past worlds with a large amount of success.

heres how it will work.

1)i will choose 3 players who are dedicated and intelligent to help me find stories. they must have yahoo and be very active

2)i will take suggestions to improve it.

3)if you dont like it then stfu and cry about it.

4)it will be done and completed on here i will use colors and bb-codes to make it "pretty" and crap

5)it will include non biased info i can gather from the forums and i will interview 1 (and only 1) leader per week and include them in the newspaper.

i am in a tribe but i am completely unbiased

i will ask that when i get all my info organized if it can be stickied.if not then i'll bump the h*ll out of it.

any ideas now will be great and any applications for my staff can also apply here

best regards,
Rebornmaniac

so youve decided to take my idea and do it after all?