W16; It's that time again

DeletedUser

Seeing as we haven't had a survey in so long, I've decided to make yet another one. I want to know how everyone views the world at the moment (including how you think the world will turn out). So please, debate your answers if you wish, but avoid flaming if you could as this thread will be locked if you flame. And it's no war declaration, this should actually put some substance on the forums :lol:.

Vote here:

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/165889/w16-in-a-nutshell

Results:

http://app.sgizmo.com/reports/31493/169472/6RLRGU9M5SKBS6VPZ01L2GPBUC1FCH/?ts=1249928695

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember the ones Orel used to do like this,ahhhhhhhh happy memorys :icon_razz:

When do we get the results?I hope I haven't just wasted 5 minutes of my life:icon_confused:

Also,and most importantly,Why wasn't I included in favorite forum poster?:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

i can see how this is gonna look... and i wasnt listed as a choice as favorite forum poster. :(

DeletedUser

You only recently appeared, the others have been around for much longer and are more prominent :). And Wolver, you hardly come on anyways :lol:. If I listed everyone who came on W16 forums, you'd have over 40 choices.

DeletedUser

You only recently appeared, the others have been around for much longer and are more prominent :). And Wolver, you hardly come on anyways :lol:. If I listed everyone who came on W16 forums, you'd have over 40 choices.

Fair enough,maybe next time?:)

Wolver only doesn't post cos hes banned for insulting people :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think this is a good post. looking forward to the results could be educational.

DeletedUser

Are we allowed to tell eachother our answers. also, maybe next time i could be on favourite forum poster?

DeletedUser

alexhol, if you post more outside of the Dust vs. ~LS~ thing, people might have a more dynamic opinion. Thus far, that's the only thread I've seen you consistently post on, and many people might not know your name if you don't post in more places :).

DeletedUser

Formally and for the record, its a 2 after my name not a 7. Can't wait to see the results though!

DeletedUser

Dammitt I never got a chance to debate my answers. Anyone think I stand a chance of being the most popular poster? :lol:

DeletedUser

I voted for you jimmy!!:)

As much as your posts anoy me,I also find them quite funny.Your persistence and 'i don't give a damn about what you think attitude'(there is probably a word for that attitude but I don't know it) amuses me

DeletedUser

Formally and for the record, its a 2 after my name not a 7. Can't wait to see the results though!

I just took the answers from the last survey and added/modified to be current and up-to-date. I suppose I must've made the mistake back then. Sorry!

MichielK

Dammitt I never got a chance to debate my answers. Anyone think I stand a chance of being the most popular poster? :lol:

Honestly? You're very visible, and your former tribemates have shown very little shame in voting for their own tribe every change they get (e.g. here). I'd be surprised if you don't at least make the top 5.

I'd also be surprised if your rank for most popular exceeds your rank for least popular. After all, some of us are not your tribemates :icon_wink: