W17 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser16026

Well thats 20 tribes, meaning 20 layers and 20 colours.

That would be difficult and confusing :/

DeletedUser

I'd be interested to see a map of the =E= vs. MOJO front on the border, but with a focus on the players in each tribe rather than the actual tribes

DeletedUser20939

I'd be interested to see a map of the =E= vs. MOJO front on the border, but with a focus on the players in each tribe rather than the actual tribes

so you mean only the border players. think you should give him the names because it would be hard to find out xD

DeletedUser

I was hoping an =E= or a MOJO player would chip in then lol. If I knew then I wouldn't want to map :icon_wink:

DeletedUser16026

Well why can't I just do those tribes? It would be much much easier. And if it's more than 15 players (which I assume it is) then it won't be a very accurate map.

DeletedUser

I suppose not... Although top 5 ODT from each of the tribes would show where the fighting has been fiercest

DeletedUser16026

I can do that, as it's only 10 players all together.

If you get me a list of those 10 players, the tribe they are in and their ODT I can do it.

DeletedUser

=E= vrs. Mojo map.
Light colors are their top 5 ODT players

emojoaugust9th.png

DeletedUser

make a map for top 25 tribes i want to see what it looks like now

Top 25? Can you suggest 25 different colours?

edit - I get it now :icon_idea: your tribe is rank 21 and you want to be on a map :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, Shinra is in the top 5 and is a good bit from the border. =E= has a few in the back because they belong to Hey There, who is mainly located on the border. Great map though.

DeletedUser

Plus DoP may be good. But have the map mainly focused on the CHE!!! and INI front please :)