W17 Milestones

DeletedUser

and academy and smithy and HQ!!

but there is something he has demolished to take it that low! and i cant figure out what it is :p
maybe resources :p

christheannoyingninja

That would be te best way to take someone on, as morlae would work to your advantage too.

DeletedUser

lol ...
I guess taking down resources if you are active and farm a lot is the best...
Market ? who knows....
I would go for resources ...

DeletedUser

In a coin world resources are vital as you need to constantly make coins to ensure continuous nobles. If you reduce resource levels, you're reducing the amount of time it takes to make a noble.

DeletedUser

yes , that is why i mentioned that if he farms a lot , he could take down his resources a bit ...

DeletedUser

In my opinion, still not worth it. You need all the coins you can get.

My bet is he's working market down a good bit. There's not much more that I personally would lower, but maybe he put barracks to 20 and stable to 15? Honestly, I got no idea.

Arlington Wrestln

Some other possibilites

HQ lvl 20?
no market?
workshop 2?
downgrade warhouse?

DeletedUser

No wall ? i saw players do that ... no wall , maybe no market , 23 or lower barracks , 15-17 stable ...
can someone calculate this ? i need to launch attacks ...

DeletedUser

Like my reasoning for resources, I never downgrade warehouse. Although, if you're active and constantly using resources, thats one thing to downgrade. I usually always have workshop at level 3. Also, for some reason, I always have HQ at level 20. Never any higher although it does have its perks.

opiate81

at that size he could afford to drop his smithy down to lvl 10 in all his villas except the ones he wants to build new nobles in.. could even drop them to lvl 5 in his offence villas

DeletedUser

well the maps are looking better! is anyone going to contact the guy

DeletedUser

yes everyday! i can see alot of changes, 100I and M or watever in the south west got onto the dominance map!

DeletedUser

it hasn't been updated for ages ...
i think we should contact petn or something ...

DeletedUser

he has said a number of times, just message him with the updates and he'll do it

DeletedUser

Or someone who actively posts on these forums could take the initiative to take the information here and create a new thread. Sure we'd lose the wonderful discussion and history of this thread, but half of it is whining about it not being updated. :p

DeletedUser

Or someone who actively posts on these forums could take the initiative to take the information here and create a new thread. Sure we'd lose the wonderful discussion and history of this thread, but half of it is whining about it not being updated. :p

you mean someone like me ;) :p
but i think that mailing petn or our wonderful mod will do good either way ;)