w18 account wanted

DeletedUser

Hello folks.

Well, I quit w18 some time ago now, and I kind of miss it. I was previously in RKN before I left, and before it changed to APOC.

If anybody has an account they don't want for a while, or wish to co-play, I'd love to hear from you. I'd be especially happy to hear from anti-UA players, just so I can see the other side of the fence, but I'd be happy to play either way to be honest.

Any questions, feel free to mail me or post here, whatever.

Cheers, Steve.

DeletedUser

I have a crap account. His name is Zain-BA-1

Just skype me for the pass.

DeletedUser

@ halok1ng: yep, you got it mate. skype me? stevelands (note the s on the end)

@plarinsucks: I rofl'd

DeletedUser45512

you can have my account password is ********** now look through dictionary and type in every word with that amount of letters if u succede u can have account

DeletedUser

fred 4 ever
Opponents defeated: 2.552.374 (1296.)

Who would want that?

DeletedUser

halo, what's your skype name? don't think it's me you've added...

fred, with in excess of 22 thousand 10 letter words in English, I don't think that's realistic.

DeletedUser45512

fred 4 ever
Opponents defeated: 2.552.374 (1296.)

Who would want that?

my first world :icon_cry:
and why do you have like a personal vendetta against me and also those points will be higher in a couple of days if foxbite works out where my trains are going

DeletedUser

yo steveland wassup buddy? haven't been on skype for ages, sorry :(

DeletedUser

and why do you have like a personal vendetta against me and also those points will be higher in a couple of days if foxbite works out where my trains are going

Everyone that has hit foxbite has gotten their villages. Aren't you a little late to the party, though? :lol:

DeletedUser45512

not every1 i know a fewn people who he beaten and im just building up in k23 to take out the rest of ~mm~, ~mmm~ banzai and the rest

DeletedUser

Hey people .. I am looking for an account just like yours and i am a very experianced player .. some say im to active as i can be on the game all day if i wish as i own a iphone and 2 laptops so even at work to :)

I played world 9 .. got to over 2 million points and am very experienced .. the only problem is my account has been deleted so i cant give you my t.w stats but i would do anything for that account .. please deaply concider my request as i am used to such a big account and am currently posting in the forums for an account .

Get back to me A.S.A.P on forum and PM :)

Thanks and please

DeletedUser

Hey people .. I am looking for an account just like yours and i am a very experianced player .. some say im to active as i can be on the game all day if i wish as i own a iphone and 2 laptops so even at work to :)

I played world 9 .. got to over 2 million points and am very experienced .. the only problem is my account has been deleted so i cant give you my t.w stats but i would do anything for that account .. please deaply concider my request as i am used to such a big account and am currently posting in the forums for an account .

Get back to me A.S.A.P on forum and PM :)

Thanks and please

We have an account available, contact me with your bank card number, and the little number on the back and it's yours :)

DeletedUser

Thats no exscuse, its my first world too.

DeletedUser

i know i dont play this world but i saw this and rofl'd
you know theres an archives on tw stats now :lol:

DeletedUser

i know i dont play this world but i saw this and rofl'd
you know theres an archives on tw stats now :lol:

Though it is hard to actually find an account now that when you search for a username it only shows up accounts which still exist.