W20 Map Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well prime is fighting a tribe much much smaller than them. So i dont think its a good comparison ;p

I know, I was just meaning Prime has moved up in the ranks. While as 3dom has moved down, meaning Prime is doing something right somewhere while as 3dom is doing something not right. (If that made sense:icon_cool:)

DeletedUser38135

well prime is fighting a tribe much much smaller than them. So i dont think its a good comparison ;p

yea but isn't it what they have done to get here the bit that shows their excellance? i mean the tables have turned now, as before they were fighting the bigger tribes. I don't see Prime having any difficulty with this rather than 3dom against AOS

but on topic please what do you think of my map :)

DeletedUser

The map is a bit dark, making the village dots blur into each other a bit. Otherwise, the general layout is good... good colors, good backdrop.

DeletedUser38135

The map is a bit dark, making the village dots blur into each other a bit. Otherwise, the general layout is good... good colors, good backdrop.

Thank you, and i think i fixed the blurred tribes problem. I made the tribes lighter.

What do you think?

DeletedUser16026

Here you go KBK, top 11 :D

w20top11tribesbw4.jpg

DeletedUser

The Fire*F tag covers some of our villages :icon_cry: This is obvious racism towards the men in blue.

DeletedUser

lol get the racism police!
That is just NOT RIGHT!
Why do so many people hate the smurfs?
Now that is the question.

I like the maps though(Gotta keep it on topic:icon_wink:)

DeletedUser38135

I've decided to make a map of the core. The top 3 of each K got in :)
Love all the constructive criticism i can get and enjoy!

2w6ctqa.jpg

DeletedUser

How come there are never any maps of K59 where I am? :lol: It is all about PM.K59 there.

KoolAide

How come there are never any maps of K59 where I am? :lol: It is all about PM.K59 there.

Because:

A) You're ranked 347 in the world and not even number one on your K, your tribe is number 3.

B)
Tribe Profile said:
These are the Family branches of L.T.W tribe:

1----->L.T.W
2--->EL.T.W
3--->L.T.Wa
4->LTWK51
5-->PM.LTW
6-->PM.K27
7-->PM.K94
8-->PM.K81

We are Brother to this families :

KMR~HQ
Xig

DeletedUser

I've decided to make a map of the core. The top 3 of each K got in :)
Love all the constructive criticism i can get and enjoy!

2w6ctqa.jpg

I'd rather see a map of the world like that than a map of the core...It pains to see my K, but no us:icon_cry: lol I just don't like the thing you did it on(Core tribes only). I would have rather seen a world map:icon_neutral:

But otherwise it looks GREAT:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser38135

I'd rather see a map of the world like that than a map of the core...It pains to see my K, but no us:icon_cry: lol I just don't like the thing you did it on(Core tribes only). I would have rather seen a world map:icon_neutral:

But otherwise it looks GREAT:icon_biggrin:

Thank you royji :)
I HAVE A FAN:icon_razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.