W20 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser59335

{SD} has been the fastest village nobling tribe this week :D

Do you really think that is good? your family tribe with 178 members while otehr like

care has 55 members

prime 83 members

and only winning by few nobles, i think Care should take the award, if you put it avarage noblement per player.
after them there is prime...

DeletedUser

Do you really think that is good? your family tribe with 178 members while otehr like

care has 55 members

prime 83 members

and only winning by few nobles, i think Care should take the award, if you put it avarage noblement per player.

More villages=More nobles=More village noblings

DeletedUser53930

care has 55 members

prime 83 members

I think i should take the award for not nobling any villages for the past week.

Reason, RL...but i still think i shud win XD

Either way, depends what you noble though^^

DeletedUser

Lol, you obviously have no idea how this game works.

More villages in no way equates to more nobles. The rate at which you can attain nobles really doesn't change at all as you grow...

And that's a horrible defense to say that you're 178 members are good because they can noble slightly more than 55 members.

DeletedUser

Oh and if no one has noticed, the top player nobling tribes map has stopped updating due to memory consumption problems. I'll change the way it works so it looks at players past noblings, not the one's just while they're in the tribe(which will lessen the memory consumption greatly) when I can get the time to do so.

DeletedUser59335

nefnt.gif

There are NO families included

44kevin44

The more villages you noble, the more nobles you use, meaning the more coins you have to mint if you want to educate another noble... in no way do more villages = more nobles.

DeletedUser53930

Lol, you obviously have no idea how this game works.

More villages in no way equates to more nobles. The rate at which you can attain nobles really doesn't change at all as you grow...

And that's a horrible defense to say that you're 178 members are good because they can noble slightly more than 55 members.

You do have a chance of gaining more coins though^^ More minting if your farm space is maxed out, which it shouldnt if your activly fighting^^

Also, nice map^^

DeletedUser

You do have a chance of gaining more coins though^^ More minting if your farm space is maxed out, which it shouldnt if your activly fighting^^

Also, nice map^^

Yes, you can get more coins, but the number of coins required for a noble increases too... therefore not changing the number of nobles you can get very much.

I currently need 495 coins for one noble.

DeletedUser

wow. thats heaps.

and junker, nice map :)
im in smurfs academy though so im not in.

DeletedUser53930

Yes, you can get more coins, but the number of coins required for a noble increases too... therefore not changing the number of nobles you can get very much.

I currently need 495 coins for one noble.

Ah my bad forgot to take that into consideration^^

DeletedUser

Not counting existing nobles or a surplus of nobles ready to be built, you need one coin per village you have (plus one) to build another noble. So if you have 10 villages, you need 11 coins. If you have 100 villages, you need 101 coins. You can farm the same amount from each village with 10 villages as you can from from each village with 100 villages. And you get the same amount of resources to each village from your mines regardless of how many villages you have. So if you don't farm, you get 57,600 of each resource a day from level 30 mines. So if a village isn't building troops or buildings, you can mint (roughly) two coins from each village a day, which equates to two nobles per player per day, regardless of size.

DeletedUser53930

Not counting existing nobles or a surplus of nobles ready to be built, you need one coin per village you have (plus one) to build another noble. So if you have 10 villages, you need 11 coins. If you have 100 villages, you need 101 coins. You can farm the same amount from each village with 10 villages as you can from from each village with 100 villages. And you get the same amount of resources to each village from your mines regardless of how many villages you have. So if you don't farm, you get 57,600 of each resource a day from level 30 mines. So if a village isn't building troops or buildings, you can mint (roughly) two coins from each village a day, which equates to two nobles per player per day, regardless of size.

Some people dont have the luxury to farm...as there are no darn barbs around them...luckily i have a nice stash of barbs near me^^ but not all villages have barbs...annoying...

DeletedUser

Thanks for explaining,i was always confused over that :icon_eek:

DeletedUser53930

Who ever this may concern, KilTom and KilKet are families^^

Alpha-Q

how do you make thesse maps? I wanted to make one icluding Tribes in that empty SE region but I couldnt figure out how to incrase the size of the village representations (the big pretty dots :p )

Can anyone post or message me telling me how to do it?