W20 Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I've got a question. Do you guys like the top player nobling map the way it is(only count ennoblements that occur while in-tribe) or where it will check all the players conquers instead of just the one's while they were in the tribe? That way will show how good the players in the tribe are overall by looking at their past stats as well.

DeletedUser

Past player stats would be nice to have should give you guys a good jump on that percentage.

DeletedUser

I'd quite like past-player stats over the current as well, yeah. I'm wondering how the map'll change when that's implemented, though...

DeletedUser

This is my first attempt at map making.

Let me know if it looks good and what needs to be improved and I will try and make the next better.

Thanks

Top10Map-2.jpg

cbird2796

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks good, but I am color blind... meaning I have trouble seeing certain shades, unlike how some people think I see black & white -_-' So 3dom, e=mc2 and Who? look the same to me lol

DeletedUser

Looks good, but I am color blind... meaning I have trouble seeing certain shades, unlike how some people think I see black & white -_-' So 3dom, e=mc2 and Who? look the same to me lol

Yikes lol.... 3dom is yellow, E=MC2 is a limegreenish color, and Who? is orange. Unless you mean in the tribe labels in which case yes, the three names of the tribes are the same color.

DeletedUser

The lighting effects made the colors look the same. I updated the map without the lighting effects. Thanks for letting me know.

DeletedUser

The lighting effects made the colors look the same. I updated the map without the lighting effects. Thanks for letting me know.

did you use the map generator then use jasc to replace and fiddle with the colors?

DeletedUser

Wait I wasn't kidding. A tribe was missed off that deserves to be there!

DeletedUser

Here is another design.

W20-Top10-LavaFinish.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: