W20 Milestones and Firsts

DeletedUser

If ODD is ever added i think i'm first for everything above 10mil :)

DeletedUser

New Additions

Who? 3rd to 500mil ODA
shihanam 3rd to 5mil points

DeletedUser

Do you think we should have milestones for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd tribe to have 100% of K dominace, then it goes to 2 K's, 5K's etc

DeletedUser59335

And what happens when some other tribe nobles in the k? just one vill wich mean they wouldn't have 100% :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mclovinn, does Care actually deserve the 2nd place in the 100 million milestone since they're obvious the same tribe with about the same people :p

DeletedUser

And what happens when some other tribe nobles in the k? just one vill wich mean they wouldn't have 100% :icon_wink:

Then they would have to noble him out...

Mclovinn, does Care actually deserve the 2nd place in the 100 million milestone since they're obvious the same tribe with about the same people :p

technically it is allowed because it has left out some members ad gained others

DeletedUser

Ya until I'm told otherwise from a mod I'd say it should stay.

If people just agree on getting different milestones up I'd be happy to add them.

DeletedUser

I just added more, but then realised that this isn't Mimelim's thread but a user created one. Hope you don't mine I'll let you sort it out from here on in.

Edit: just changed it back. I'll only edit if mclovin dissapears.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well Wizzydizzy has already got to 7mil & 700 vills, so if someone would update that that would be good.