W21 Current Conflict Map

DeletedUser

Its no problem my dear thunder god.

I just wish you would smite us with your thunderbolts soon though.

You leave the thunderbolt slinging to me and just worry about trying to catch me in the rankings by nobling the best test of a true warmongers skill, the barbarian village :p (totally joking here mate, don't get your balls in a tangle)

DeletedUser

You leave the thunderbolt slinging to me and just worry about trying to catch me in the rankings by nobling the best test of a true warmongers skill, the barbarian village :p (totally joking here mate, don't get your balls in a tangle)
I haven't been playing the brk account for a while now. I'll be back if warmongering starts and we'll have some fun mmkay? ^_^

P.S. I'm not one to get my balls all tangled up by a post in the forums from an obviously humorous poster such as yourself. :)

DeletedUser

I haven't been playing the brk account for a while now. I'll be back if warmongering starts and we'll have some fun mmkay? ^_^

P.S. I'm not one to get my balls all tangled up by a post in the forums from an obviously humorous poster such as yourself. :)

ah good. I'll be waiting for you :)

and I suppose that was just in my fantasy :p

DeletedUser

ah good. I'll be waiting for you :)

and I suppose that was just in my fantasy :p
Then its a date then. ^_^

Were continents apart, but I'll make sure to get a few long range sniper noblings from you. :p

@topic: Since I'm to laxy to make a map, this is what I with regards to the diplomacy of each tribe:
PnP:
~No allies, friendly with Dr.No. WAR US!! :p

DrNo:
~No allies, friendly with PnP.
~Border tention with KNIGHT.
~At war with KNR, IMP, SWIFT, RDA.

KNR:
~Allied with Knight, Friendly with IMP Fam.
~Border tension with PnP.
~At war with DrNo.

Knight:
~Allied with KNR, Friendly with IMP fam.
~At war with DrNo.

IMP Fam:
~Allied with Family, Friendly with KNR and Knight.

MPFC:
~At war with everyone around them(basically PnP).

Swift:
~Allied with RDA, Friendly with IMP fam. and KNR.
~At war with DrNo.

RDA:
~Allied with Swift, Friendly with IMP fam.
~At war with DrNo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then its a date then. ^_^

Were continents apart, but I'll make sure to get a few long range sniper noblings from you. :p

oh, i assumed we would just eat bwah's villages so we were are able to really fight... ah well, 100 hour nukes (which I would never dodge in a million years) it is.

DeletedUser

midnight why so grumpy??
smile!
no ur not smiling
SMILE!!!!

DeletedUser

midnight why so grumpy??
smile!
no ur not smiling
SMILE!!!!

Is this more to your liking?
mcdonalds2.jpg

DeletedUser

Enough of this spam, back to the conflict map.

So, the way I see it is:

PnP:
On friendly terms with Dr NO, hostile to everyone else

Knight:
On friendly terms with KNR, hostile to everyone else that matters (basically PnP and MPFC)

IMP:
Allied to Swift, IMP-U, friendly terms with KNR and potentially Knight, hostile towards Dr NO and neutral towards PnP

Dr NO:
Friendly towards PnP, friendly towards KoN and HOPE, hostile towards RDA, SWIFT, IMP, Knight and KNR (these guys are really involved).

KNR:
NAP'd/friendly towards IMP, allied to Knight, hostile towards long term rivals and nemesis's PnP and hostile towards Dr NO.

IMP-U:
Allied to SWIFT and IMP (obviously), friendly towards KNR, hostile towards Dr NO and PnP.

SWIFT:
Allied to IMP and IMP-U, allied to RDA, hostile towards Dr NO.

MPFC:
Hostile towards Knight and PnP. (not an easy position).

RDA:
Allied to SWIFT, Hostile towards Dr NO and probably KoN and HOPE.

HOPE:
Friendly towards Dr NO, friendly towards KoN, hostile to TFOX (if they're still around) and probably hostile towards RDA.

Now is any of this correct/incorrect?
Let me know and lets get a more accurate conflict map up asap.
(I'll get ashy to do it :D)

DeletedUser

ok but weres Virus
Love yah!! :-*

^_^

How about, not in the top 10.

Begone now. You obviously have nothing positive or interesting to contribute.

Now now midnight. Don't be harsh to the new posters. I for one love him/her/err....whatever. I love it. Appreciate the lulz he provides. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Love yah!! :-*

^_^

Now now midnight. Don't be harsh to the new posters. I for one love him/her/err....whatever. I love it. Appreciate the lulz he provides. :lol:

Ungh. Fine. He can stay... for now.

But he has to wear this suit:

175px-NOOB-SAIBOT_MKD-.jpg

(for those of you playing along at home, thats the n00b Saibot costume)