W21 K - Dominance

alexwong

spiff theory is really out of this world.

his imagination is his reality. hahaha.

DeletedUser80610

Slowly crumbling like a delicious apple crumble with added brown sugar on top!?

spacemanspiff92

@stec
admittingly, this was the only argument where my input was not necessary, but i had to help blobbity out. it's hardly an argument when it's 3 on 1.

do you read before you post?

nothing you have thusfar said about me is true.

please. please. read my posts. read other's posts. thoroughly, before you start to try to judge me over the internet.

scarlet ash

@stec
admittingly, this was the only argument where my input was not necessary, but i had to help blobbity out. it's hardly an argument when it's 3 on 1.

do you read before you post?

nothing you have thusfar said about me is true.

please. please. read my posts. read other's posts. thoroughly, before you start to try to judge me over the internet.

I don't think anyone and anything against him though. Just his facts were misleading him.

spacemanspiff92

exactly ashy, but the way panda was talking to him was so demeaning and condescending, while blobbity remained to stay neutral and matter-of-factly. i had to step in

DeletedUser

Slowly crumbling like a delicious apple crumble with added brown sugar on top!?

Am I the only one here who thought this ^ was a humorous unrealistic retort aimed at diverting attention away from the pointless debate at hand?
And for me... it worked :icon_cool:

spacemanspiff92

naw i noticed too haha. hl2 just doesn't want to get involved, but he's trying to help me out too. much appreciated :)

DeletedUser

The reason why Panda! members are responding so coldly is because Blobbity doesn't have his facts straight. This is not his fault though but perhaps the fault of the R.T.T. leadership.
In their tribe profile they state that they have destroyed two tribes: UWA and TLG and perhaps they are so proud of that. But Hmm.... I don't know the whole picture when it came to UWA, but its downfall was not because of R.T.T. Their biggest players joined =BCB= at the time and the rest were eaten by those same players. Yes some R.T.T members had some conquers against UWA but you guys didn't now destroy UWA, it was already destroyed when their best players left.

Reagarding Blobbity's comment that we have ex-TLG members. First of all, I wasn't a TLG member at all, I got recruited by BCB before OMG merged into TLG. Zanclus and Marco were indeed part of TLG, but again. Did R.T.T. destroy TLG..Hmm, well in part yes but mostly no. The TLG members in k8 were all inactive and Marco and I ate all with exception of one, which was indeed eaten by R.T.T. Some K19 TLG members were "betrayed" (as they put it) and eaten by Brick and CuddlyDeathPandaBear. K9 TLG members were nobled by R.T.T (nice!) they wanted my support and I told them that I was attacking you guys relentlessly. Haha what a lie.

So all in all R.T.T hasn't destroyed anyone, we took the best players, ate the rest and you just happened to get some conquers against them. Thats it

spacemanspiff92

i know blobbity has is facts wrong-- i said that in an earlier post

but that doesn't merit condescension

he literally hasn't done anything wrong, it's easy to nicely tell him what's right/wrong

R.T.T's leadership is obviously not very quality, so I wouldn't be surprised if the quality of the information they give their members is low as well

I still appreciate blobbity's posting-- at least he is trying to learn, if not by learning that he is wrong

DeletedUser99841

good evening =P
everyone is naturally biased as they all have a different perspective of the world.
That's quite interesting. perhaps Im biased after all XD
By stats i mean caps against them, reports, etc. If you cant prove it, take back what you say mate, and next time, get some proof before claiming something in here.
Ah. I finally understand what you were asking. I totally misread your question...
I admit TLG had more caps against RTT before the war. Arthk mentioned these players above as well, these caps were mainly from the folks taken into =BCB=
I can't seem to successfully post the war stats, but the TLG-RTT war started on 26.01. at 10:32:02.
RTT took 12 villages as opposed to TLG taking 1, and TLG resigned on 28.02. at 04:31:31.
If one counts the total number of conquers from before the war, TLG has more points against RTT
I only claimed RTT "destroyed" TLG because we won the war....
i wasn't aware that the active players were taken beforehand D= Im sorry
Next time Ill need to do that kind of research too

Arthk...nice pikachu. but Im a charmander fan =P and thank you for your input
Same for UWA, but actually noone declared war ;d Im not sure what happened there...
but please, don't take all the honor away from the battle just because their big guys left. The people who were rimmed did their best to fight back. they attack, we attack, a war is a war regardless of size/handicap.

as for marco and zanclus... RTT has yet to start an OP against them. Well they're pandas now, whether we achieve a cap or not it wont count torwards TLG.

blobbity is just a loyal tribemember, who blindly follows his leaders. it's respectable, but he should do his own research as well before believing everything he hears
Being called loyal is nice, but our leader-like people never gossip nor....post much. i can almost guarantee that. My dukes take care of their own problems by themselves, and guide us noobies that have questions. we admire them, but its not really like we follow them per se. Like in my first post, we're a big family. Everyone holds their own personality and individuality, noone is more important than the other.
I admit I made a fool out of myself by stating too much w/o a valid reasoning behind them, thank you -mefisto- for teaching my that.
I've dishonored RTT, however, everything I post here are my own personal conclusions. In no way did anyone in my tribe try to "brainwash" me. I take full responsibility for what I type.

at least he is trying to learn, if not by learning that he is wrong
this ;P Ill be back after I find a guide to how to use these forums...or at least find the way to put "originally posted by__" in the quote tag

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow W21 had some nice threads not seen this in new worlds, that players from different tribes all gave input & made maps posted stats to keep things interesting.

Plus we had so many views / posters from different tribes areas.

Nice work everyone:)

DeletedUser

Absolutely.
Not as diverse as worlds 1 through 12, but still all these current 40+ worlds are a far cry from the quality times that were had both on the W21 forums and in game.

DeletedUser

Couldn't agree more. Although my perspective may be limited (W21 was my first world), W21 was quality. It ended up with a pretty sweet community.

Some of the later worlds I joined, like W41, have already ended. That seems like little struggle and a quick takeover (a 2 1/2 year-old world already over?). At least there was some suspense here and what you might call an overtake (PuFFiN+ over TESB). Plus, I do agree that I haven't the breadth of creative threads like those found here in any other world.

DeletedUser

At some point I wanted to release some of PnP's internal monthly performance reports and charts now that the world is closed...

...but my hard disk died.