W21 Time Line

DeletedUser

Pretty sure 47RON was a premade, although they weren't in the core...

DeletedUser

I forgot my w8 noobies from DEUS made a small premade here...seems sooooooooo long ago, my head hurts!:p

If my memory doesn't fail me they were good food for k55 monsters...:p

DeletedUser

Here's some for you. Also: I feel that the top 10 or 20 tribes should be listed every few months (if the records are kept anywhere?...) under a spoiler. If records aren't kept then we can look back at when people post lists asking others to give their opinions on.

2009,September 4th: IMP declares war on Dr. NO. KNR are also attacking Dr. NO
thread

2009,September 6th: Dr. NO declares on SW1FT and RDA as they have plans to join in anyway
thread

2009,July 10th: Puffin Declares on TESB
thread

2009,July 5th: ARG! Declares on TESB having been successfully taking TESB for a couple of weeks
thread
(hopefully someone from ARG! can verify this)

2009,July 4th: Dr. NO declares on TESB
thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, that ARG! declaration thread was funny :D

awww, good times :)

DeletedUser

You forgot FORK on your list of premade tribes. I remember they started good (top 20, elite) but then fizzled out and disappeared.

Some more history for you from looking back through the forum...

2009,February 2nd: DEMON's leader announces defeat at the hands of Dr. NO
thread

2009,January 23rd: Dr. NO drops it's NAP with DEMON to war them.
thread

2008,December 12th: .AW. Merge into SRWS with the aim of making both tribes stronger.
TWstats
Two of SRWS members, having left 2 weeks earlier to war .AW., now join Dr. NO.
TWstats

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for doing some leg work this looks a fun project.

Yes I think a look back at ranks / tribes is a good idea I will dig out what I have via maps saved.

I did add Fork last night:)

Last edited:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Updated

Note: if you think I've missed something or you feel its not the correct info please do not get upset mail me either in game or via the forum to sort it out.

This is for everyone to enjoy not just a certain few tribes if you feel you or your tribe made an impact in the world maybe only in your local area then please post or contact.

Enjoy
Busa

Edit if anyone wants to do any art work for the thread to make it look even better then please do:) But remember size limits maybe sig size for the heading.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol, that ARG! declaration thread was funny :D

awww, good times :)

If you reread it, its not really a declaration lol. Just my feelings towards TESB. I was very careful not to mention our tribe in it, because no one wanted a declaration. :| boring nubs. ;)

DeletedUser

I believe BBRO was formed just a couple of days after the world started. BBRO fought its way to become the top tribe in K43. Later, and this will shock you, they merged with SRWS. I believe that myself, Secale, and totaledfirebird, are the last accounts from BBRO. However, I am the only original occupant of said accounts, hence the need to remind people of BBRO.

Im also the only other survivor from here - not really playing as such in major way though at the moment.

Vilbrii

Oh the good challenging times :) Pnp is the winner now<3
Busa you could collect all the maps into one animated picture from the first map to the latest one.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh the good challenging times :) Pnp is the winner now<3
Busa you could collect all the maps into one animated picture from the first map to the latest one.

I did start it but found it very hard work maybe if / when I delete from this world I will do it as a leaving gift:)

DeletedUser

It seems theres alot of stuff about SRWS TESB etc on here
Is another section going to be added for the story behind PnP?

MuFFiN + PoE merge
NUKED! MuFFiN war etc etc?

Would be an interesting read :)

DeletedUser

Never was a real declaration but the "falling of knight" posted by midnight during which knight dropped in rankings, members and of course insane amounts of points. It's a sort of a symbol thread of one of the top 5 tribes falling. I think it deserves a spot, they did effect our world + split up the North East regions of the map with the formation of aztec for example.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It seems theres alot of stuff about SRWS TESB etc on here
Is another section going to be added for the story behind PnP?

MuFFiN + PoE merge
NUKED! MuFFiN war etc etc?

Would be an interesting read :)

I've only got up what has been given to me so far we are looking at world 18 months old it will be done over time.

If you have the time please find a few as mentioned wieth data to back it up & I will add it.

DeletedUser

SRWS, whether we only had 7 members or not, still was a premade. And a pretty important one, too.