W22 [D3th] Reforms on W54

DeletedUser

Hahahahahahahahahahahah..... this is priceless i was on W22 in XIII lol, if im right the crap leadership you mentioned was...you.

Werent you also allied to apollo in K2 cos they were shit.

XXXX best comeback of a tribe i ever saw some RL friends there and they tore a huge chun out your arse blended it and poured it over your head.

I hereby state ywevis as a personal enemy.

This will be fun

DeletedUser

I can't see how doing strategy would take a lot of your time, considering the fact that you seem to think it a matter of a few simple laws:

"Tribe in way, kill"
"Tribe not in way, get closer to kill"
"Tribe nice to us, we kill enemy of nice people"
"World = ours"

I give this thread maximum points for destroying any credibility you might have had beforehand.

Ywevis tends to get a bit confused and and too busy skyping his sinister plans to do any strategy or nobling really, so let me re-phrase.
What he means to say is

"Tribe in way, hug"
"Tribe not in way, stay away and hug"
"Tribe nice to us, we back stab nice people"
"World = theirs"

All you have to do is look at his W22 'brave' nobling record

Bear in mind that his tribe was at 'war' from March 2009 onwards and [Tz~F] was not an enemy tribe.
XXXX was :lol:
The record of a true warrior speaks for itself

DeletedUser

Yes, it was too early in the game to reform.
Yes, surely.
We'll just call those grapes sour again, shall we?

I was thinking while I was in think.
Keep thinking a bit more. I'm sure you'll get it right eventually :icon_biggrin:

ywevis;5674646 I figured it would be easier to noble people than to just run a tribe.[/QUOTE said:
Yeah?
I though running a tribe would be piece of cake with your natural talent
However nobling does require a bit of know how, so stick to those 1k villas (preferably grey) to start with. I know you love them

I would save so much time, not having to do politics, or pnp's or figuring out strategies to kill close tribes to me.
Politics? You mean plotting?:lol:

PnP's?Can you shows us one that you did? Or do you mean the pathetic attempts to cover up your blunders and and uncovered backstabs?

Kill tribes? Maybe in your dreams, unless you mean hug tribes of course. You all know your an expert on that.

If I was just a regular joe with all my forum rats following me around.
But you're not my dear. We all know you're gifted and that's why we have to follow you:)
[spoil]
follow_me_im_the_pied_piper_t_shirt-p235763674891414106qw9y_400.jpg
[/spoil]

However, your problem always was that you considered everyone else to be a rat. It seems that music tastes have changed and you find it difficult to get a following these days. Keep trying, someone may believe you
[spoil]
unbelievable.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

:icon_idea: He should bring anneazz33 back and reform VS too, that would be awesome......:icon_idea:

those with any real sence will understand this is pure sarcasm :icon_biggrin:

(blows my own head off at the thought of it )

DeletedUser

Nice nobling record... Lol.
Also, the name ywevis sounds very firmiliar. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

:icon_idea: He should bring anneazz33 back and reform VS too, that would be awesome......:icon_idea:

those with any real sence will understand this is pure sarcasm :icon_biggrin:

(blows my own head off at the thought of it )

with Broly, Ripfin, Starkiller and the 2 Bash Brothers (Lots and Snaperay) would be the Magnificent Seven tribe to end all tribes.
W54 time to give up.

DeletedUser92095

Wow, so much hate. When I left W22, there was still some respect between XIII/XXXX and COD. Sure there were a lot of words being thrown around but never thought you'd go this low.

LOTS and Snaperay are skilled players. I don't think its fair to place them alongside guys like Ripfin.

DeletedUser

Ripfin Ywevis and Anneazz yeh not Starkiller... given his huge ego he did form that tribe at the start of the world and managed to keep it in the top 10 all the way through to its demise and for that i have some admiration.

his egotism though was a little less savory...

another leader i only spoke to briefly was thinkfirst29 was the leader of apollo i mailed him cos 3 of his members couldnt take 2 villages with 150 support waits and he was understanding and yet firm given the pointless tas his members were doin he stuck to his guns

DeletedUser

Wow, so much hate. When I left W22, there was still some respect between XIII/XXXX and COD. Sure there were a lot of words being thrown around but never thought you'd go this low.

LOTS and Snaperay are skilled players. I don't think its fair to place them alongside guys like Ripfin.

Yes carrot
What all of them have in common is 'big words'. So yes I go very low accusing them of that. But surely not as low as what your beloved Snaperay did.
Snappy & Lots eventually learned to play, but as integrity goes, I'll stick to my view. In the same ilk as the afore mentioned Legends. In fact I'll go as far as to say that Snaperay was the amalgam of all the rest

What you call skill, I call obsessive activity

@coolac
I've played with starkiller in another world and I saw his 'quality'. Same as Ywevis I'm afraid.

As for Thinkfirst. His tribe maybe a joke, but they don't get better than him. Full marks for self-respect and integrity. His respect for alliances cost him his tribe and his account.

DeletedUser

@coolac
I've played with starkiller in another world and I saw his 'quality'. Same as Ywevis I'm afraid.

As for Thinkfirst. His tribe maybe a joke, but they don't get better than him. Full marks for self-respect and integrity. His respect for alliances cost him his tribe and his account.

did you mean kolak haha XD

DeletedUser

Yes carrot

@coolac

I think u were replying to kolak :D

but ya ... I liked SK and thinkfirst ... had a spy in apollo for a while :D ... he was the only on playing doing anything in apollo when we started with them :) ... I talked to SK only a few times in game ... never actually fought RBE but ywevis i remember very well :D ...