W23 Poll Best Forum Stirer

DeletedUser

This is for purely fun....
No abuse Just say who and why include a quote.... the best baiter in your opinion?

DeletedUser

F-man1994 (Remember him?)

Just let me go find a quote ^_^

EDIT: Found it

coma you easily forget how much we made or broke you

think how small you were when u took on our allie k51 and then uv

if we had joined in on either side you would have went

k51 has been ours before you even got over 500k and you have th audacity to say dont noble in my 13x13

OOOOOO... Get him. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

ChillyAcademic

Moved. This isn't really a serious w23 topic in my eyes, so I am putting it in the General discussion sub forum.

DeletedUser

I'd say Chopper is the biggest stirrer on the forums atm, i personally love his post as the people they are directed at get really wound up, always funny seeing pathetic comebacks

DeletedUser59586

Yup, I rarely post on this W23 forum anymore but I still remember Chopper's posts.

DeletedUser

could you pop a link to one of choppers posts in here guys...??

DeletedUser

Chopper wrote that on the LOOK vs TIT war

Maybe you will. I'm not bragging I'm just sick of this guy and that acting like they are doing big and bad things when they are not. Have I done a whole lot of nobling myself, honestly not really but I have taken some vills up there and from my long distance not so bad. If you think that I don't have anything to with this war in the planning effort or am not attacking or trying to get closer you are sadly mistaken. From what I hear your war "accomplishments" aren't going so well. Nobled much?

Such a nice guy eh?

DeletedUser

Spam

I miss arguing with Chopper.
I had a great row with him in that families thread :D

DeletedUser

Spam again. Can't believe this is going unnoticed

GoK + Chopper should argue :D