Votes: 3 4.8%
  • 50+

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am making this poll on request. Since I cannot explain its purpose any better, I will copy the quote from the PM!

The poll's purpose is simple: we're wondering in what age-group the players of W24 are, as we are researching the "target audience" if you like of w24 PnP as to create more suiting content, and we believe a poll thread would attract more attention & less unnecessary chit-chat.

As always, spam will be infracted.

deadsocks

Thanks Daethon man for granting us this favour. Come on team 18 - 24! I know you can do this.

DeletedUser

I dont think these results would differ much from a "What IQ group do you fit into" based on PnP recently:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

IQ has nothing to do with judgement or even arguing, actually. So no, not really. :lol:

Repinski

I'll be 16 in July. I feel young lol, although I prefer to play with a more mature group of people and so that is normally people over 18

Bo-John-bo

I agree Rukoh, I thought it was mainly oldies here :lol:

Depending on the largest age group/s, does it mean some rules might be more relaxed or something along those lines? Or have I totally got the wrong end of the stick here? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.