W24 Party Tribe FTW!

deadsocks

In a darkened room at a secret location, three individuals sit around a well-scarred table, a half-empty wine glass held limply in the hands of each. It is the younger man's time to speak, and the others are silent in anticipation.
"I'm a sinner," he tells the others. "I pray every day that the lord will forgive me for what I have done -"
"It's okay," the woman interupts. "We shall not judge you, for we ourselves have commited crimes that would turn the stomach of the strongest axeman."
"Yes, we are all in the same situation here," agrees the elder man.
"You must understand, it was all a long time ago. I have grown much since then... Now I only wish I could undo it all."
His listeners nod as a gesture of their understanding for his situation. He takes a deep sip from his glass, hoping to soothe his nerves or at the very least occupy his restless hands for a moment. Despite having packed everything he owned in an old sachel and writen a letter of good bye to his family with a sense of finality in his heart, despite having travelled for hundreds of miles searching for a clubhouse which he wasn't even sure existed with occupants that he knew by reputation had commited shameful acts that could possibly even total his own, he was suddenly very anxious and self-concious.

"Well. A long time ago." He paused for breath. "I... I was a member of ~TLA~..."

... My tribe would be so much cooler if it was like that. But no, maybe next time.

We have cake, thumping tunes, and a general lack of regulation. There's no rules, no orders, and no diplomacy list.
Anyone may join at any moment, for any reason, for any amount of time, and leave again without question, regardless of reputation or account size.
The pleasure of your continued presence is the one condition for your place in the tribe.
Ideally, all my friends would join and we'd boogie. But as it seems highly unlikely that they'll fall down to my level of sanity any time soon, I have prepared the following advert for a more likely audience:

Are you tribeless, or seeking a tribe, and looking for somewhere warm and dry to stay tonight?
Party has award-winning* hotel facilities which, subject to availability, may be used for the duration of your homelessness, while our qualified staff help you to improve your future W24 job prospects.

Sick of internal conflicts, "drama", and power-hungry gibbons with big ideas?
Nothing is taken seriously enough in Party for an argument to arise. And if you don't like the council - then heck, you can join it! You also keep your own goals and forge your own, personal, diplomacy - no one's going to make you do anything.

Are you and your friends in a neutral tribe which dedicates itself to the removal of barbarian villages from the server?
Here at Party we take a stone-faced approach to abandoned villages which few can rival, and so we are always interested in small merges into us to prevent cross-noblings in the Great Grey War.

So, if you're bored, lonely, vagrant, in need of a holiday, bored, condemned, restless, semi-active, or bored... PM Dead Socks NOW to sign up for her Uberclubhouse of Doom!®
* = Noted award was the Spring 2010 Dead Socks seal of Excellence in Hotel Accomodation.
Disclaimer: If you are joining from another tribe, you may wish to secure i) Permission from your current leader, ii) An invite back and iii) An NAP before leaving to join us. If a member of Party is attacked, no other members will be under any expectation to help, likewise any attack from a Party member should not be seen as a representation of the tribe's will as a whole. The tribe's open door policy may or may not apply to people depending on the day of the week, the alignment of the planets, whether or not we like you and fortune telling with chicken innards. Before you join, you may wish to check your vaccinations are up-to-date. In the event of a disagreement, Dead Socks's opinion is final.

number18

Hmmm, sounds good.

I have a question though, what is your policy on members getting drunk and ranting in your tribe skype forum ?

DeletedUser

I would consider it, but I can't stand forums-with-too-many-sections, sorry. :icon_sad:

The Great 1One1

Aren't those the forums that me and pretty made in W49?

DeletedUser

killer intro... i really felt it coming alive there... almost joined.

deadsocks

I would consider it, but I can't stand forums-with-too-many-sections, sorry. :icon_sad:
Aren't those the forums that me and pretty made in W49?
Multiquote o.o I... never used it before... it feels... good...
*shiver*

But yeah. That's our W49 forumz, W24 has a mighty 2 sections. So Rukoh clearly has no reason not to join, now :icon_surprised:

deadsocks

You can still join Party if you want to for some strange reason, just PM anyone in the tribe. And that no longer includes me, as I am now in the perfect tribe. B-)