W24 Player Made Maps

DeletedUser46615

I just thought i would make a thread on as well as been nosy at everyone else's photoshop skills so let me see all your lovely maps I'll start off by showing mine that i just made today.

W24Top6copy.png

DeletedUser54677

In my own opinion, the map kinda sucks. It's not showing that many villages, and I'm damn sure than most of these tribes don't have big ass gaps in the middle of their controlled K's.

DeletedUser46615

In my own opinion, the map kinda sucks. It's not showing that many villages, and I'm damn sure than most of these tribes don't have big ass gaps in the middle of their controlled K's.

it's a layering thing and thanks lol I'll stop messing with the layers

DeletedUser

it's a layering thing and thanks lol I'll stop messing with the layers

No, it's not a layering-issue. You can see it clearly at the frontlines; places I -know- the two sides are touching have a gap in your map. As if all territory 'recedes' a little bit.

DeletedUser46615

No, it's not a layering-issue. You can see it clearly at the frontlines; places I -know- the two sides are touching have a gap in your map. As if all territory 'recedes' a little bit.

good or bad :icon_eek:

DeletedUser54677

I don't think they like your map becuase you made Deus look small ;) i made them one so they can get off your case :D

K06, case and point: Both sides are warring in that sector. It looks as if some tribe sprouted up instead of it being a cluster---- like it is in-game.

The map would be fine if it showed more than 80% of the villages controlled by the tribes. Even SOA F. and =RES= F. look tiny as hell.

DeletedUser46615

K06, case and point: Both sides are warring in that sector. It looks as if some tribe sprouted up instead of it being a cluster---- like it is in-game.

The map would be fine if it showed more than 80% of the villages controlled by the tribes. Even SOA F. and =RES= F. look tiny as hell.

maybe because i didn't add the families

DeletedUser55663

Ayreon looks huge :lol:

I like the map, mate. That style looks good, to me.

DeletedUser54677

maybe because i didn't add the families

It says 'Storm F' right on the center. -.-

COA and RES~A aren't exactly huge, however, so I doubt that'd accomplish much to the addition of villages. Though it might help adding the other 5 branches of Storm to fill in the potholes. :lol:

DeletedUser46615

It says 'Storm F' right on the center. -.-

COA and RES~A aren't exactly huge, however, so I doubt that'd accomplish much to the addition of villages. Though it might help adding the other 5 branches of Storm to fill in the potholes. :lol:

i meant of those two tribes in particular only S2orm has there family in top 10 on this world i am biased in the fact i was once in S2orm

DeletedUser

I don't think they like your map becuase you made Deus look small ;) i made them one so they can get off your case :D

Newsflash; Storm has the exact same disadvantages in this map. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Wow. Just when I thought you couldn't become more of an idiot. :lol: