W24 players?! O.O

DeletedUser

You spelled S²ORM wrong.

No wonder so many W24 players are here, it has very similar settings (except for tech and army camps).

better setts if you ask me.. imgine if we had army camps in 24? we could declare war on HYPEr or sumtin :icon_twisted:

=RedFox=

Well, hi there to you too wIz.
So is this a side project for you? Or have you accepted that the inevitable is happening to you in w24? :icon_wink:

* Edit: ...and now that I think about it I coulda sworn that you said w24 was to be your last world. Once you'd finished pwning us that is :icon_razz:

And sorry for bringing the 24 flame here, but you know how it goes, old habits die hard...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Fox take it somewhere else. We all fwends here, with one goal: Rim that wIz guy

DeletedUser87358

HAHA I remember alot of you from trolling the forums :icon_wink: but my ign was klodapin21 Sully remembers me. My tribe was MCD but we merged into _BURN_ big mistake I thought after we had made it :(

DeletedUser

Sully > You.

He is mah co-player on the Beta server.

Since then, 100 rollbacks have occured due to our awesomenesss overloading the server.

DeletedUser

Cause he is a grenchie ofc.

/slap that Aussi bish!

I Was Pushed. said:
;w; Nobody ever remembers me. </3

Heya Bloo

Twiztid said:
Nobody remembers Xp what you talking about

Me I do,I even keep flaming Deus about that:icon_biggrin:

xmach said:
I started on w24.

:icon_eek: You here OHAI!! :icon_biggrin:

yes, deus is entirely run by sully and I, and Lc data.

Even rukoh and kk quit >.>

Its ok,there's only me and Wiz in Storm,all other acount are our multi.

Fox said:
So is this a side project for you? Or have you accepted that the inevitable is happening to you in w24?

* Edit: ...and now that I think about it I coulda sworn that you said w24 was to be your last world. Once you'd finished pwning us that is

And sorry for bringing the 24 flame here, but you know how it goes, old habits die hard...

Its simply the proof that we're bored my friend,and need some more entertainement:icon_razz:

Multi Quote FTW!!!

DeletedUser5813

LOL it does Adam, havent seen you for ages, hope things are good.

DeletedUser

LOL it does Adam, havent seen you for ages, hope things are good.

Hey man, long time no see. World 2 seems like an age ago now :icon_neutral:

Came back a few days ago after a legnthy break (I had the intention of playing world 50 but this one will do for now :icon_razz:)

You playing this world then?

DeletedUser5813

yea sure am playing under the name of my w42 account: blessdisbling

DeletedUser

So is this a side project for you? Or have you accepted that the inevitable is happening to you in w24? :icon_wink:

* Edit: ...and now that I think about it I coulda sworn that you said w24 was to be your last world. Once you'd finished pwning us that is :icon_razz:

Wrld 24 is my last world as a leader. And yes this is a side project. I am here for 1 purpose. To rim Fame and then go home.