W24 Politics

• Thread starter DeletedUser45263
  • Start date

Child in time

Kinky has the potential and member list to do fantastic, it weather or not they pull together, and try at becoming the best. I personally think they could do it with those members. Its all a matter pf weather they stick it out, or leave in a month or two, like all the other 'great' players do.

Well that's the whole deal :icon_neutral: I don't think this is really a world on which all of them are going to be serious, considering the fact, Purple pred. for example has 3 other worlds going on, i don't think a 4 would really improve their game.

DeletedUser

Well that's the whole deal :icon_neutral: I don't think this is really a world on which all of them are going to be serious, considering the fact, Purple pred. for example has 3 other worlds going on, i don't think a 4 would really improve their game.

Yes but you forgot that I stated awhile back that I would be breaking two milestones on w21 and then quitting. I also stated that I just wanted to get my tribe on w20 into a position of power and then leave that world. I havent really played w19 since w20 started and me, Eirik and Sami are currently unloading all of our nukes so we can quit the world.

I had said that I was quitting all worlds until we did Pills again because me, Sami, and Eirik are working on a long term project that is taking up all of our time. I might keep this world's account active just for kicks.

DeletedUser

we got ourselfs the first idiot of w24! =D CONGRATS MATE! HIV does not mass recruit genius

No. You're the first idiot.

Maybe you should check when he said that.

HIV were rank 15 or something at the time.

Get your facts straight before making yourself look like an idiot by calling someone else an idiot when it is quite obvious the only idiot here is you.

DeletedUser

More information on Squeak...

We are made up of tribes in w5, and most of us are enemies there. We have the LFKD alliance (PKs, D.A., LotD, and DFB), we have some ~TSE~, we have R2, we have V V V, we have SCI, we have ~OY~, we have BarBar, and that is all I believe.

Basically everyone on there is at war with the LFKD in world 5.

Just thought I might add. You also forgot to mention BarBar ^^

Edit: Now that I re-read it 3 times, I realize BarBar was mentioend.

I fail.

DeletedUser

I could spot the sarcasm. :icon_wink:

Secondly, you should use beige, not white, as it makes it harder to see. White is quite easy to see on these forums.

yeh , but some would reply if i used beige :icon_biggrin:

also [O] disbanded