W25 report card

DeletedUser

I tribe hopped around joined a few interesting/top tribes, here are my findings

CELTIC GUARD - FAIL
RECRUITMENT: I send a letter saying "invite please" to a baron, got a invite, but no response to my mail

forum
f_Capturem_722889d.png

f_2m_c259873.png

f_4m_9819ab8.png

f_5m_61520a5.png

GRADE - F-

RECRUITMENT: I send a letter saying "invite pl0x, I Rl33t" to a baron, got a invite, but no response to my mail

forum
lots of spam, but no nooby post like the one above. Dukes like to jest around and "declare war on CELT". Had a guides section already up, with some very good guides from notable players.

GRADE - C+ Updated

CUBE
RECRUITMENT: I got invited, but that is understandable because 90% of the members are in my W23 tribe and I said I would join before. No mass recruiting invites sent, all invites were to players the leaders already knew (that Im aware of)

forum
Lots of spam and that's about it, but that was all expected.

GRADE - C+ - standard spam tribe, there for the fun.

DRAGON

http://mohua.sitesled.com/dragon.html // thanks to potash

forum
Gone now XD

GRADE - F

MORE COMING SOON :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea nice job. Never thought I would see such a noobish tribe as Celtic though.

DeletedUser

added "CUBE".

I was about to leave POINTS for another tribe, then I noticed a thread called "jobs" where they are handing our positions :)

King Matt II

You do realize the POINTS recruitment policy is recruit and dismiss the failures.

Recruitment is closed now unless you're part of STD w24. :)

DeletedUser

The top 5 tribes are rubbish...waiting for a solid tribe, haven't seen anything yet.

DeletedUser

Nice list. I'm going to wait a week before joining a tribe. To many just fail within days of starting. (poor noobs)

DeletedUser

CUBE
RECRUITMENT: I got invited, but that is understandable because 90% of the members are in my W23 tribe and I said I would join before. No mass recruiting invites sent, all invites were to players the leaders already knew (that Im aware of)

forum
Lots of spam and that's about it, but that was all expect.

GRADE - C+ - standard spam tribe, there for the fun.

Ya I had a dentist appointment I am organizing everything now:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol your just getting around to doing that? We are already geared up and ready to go...its the first thing we did.