W25 report card

DeletedUser

Oh, I forgot to add my favorite, I love a tribe who limits the trash talking on the forums

f_66m_d6adaa4.png

And, since Nuke keeps sending me subliminal messages, I should add while i was at CUBE, it was the first 15 minutes of the world so their forums werenot fully there yet.

DeletedUser

And, since Nuke keeps sending me subliminal messages, I should add while i was at CUBE, it was the first 15 minutes of the world so their forums werenot fully there yet.

Mohua, you are welcome to join and give us another review if you want:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Mohua, you are welcome to join and give us another review if you want:icon_wink:

I too lazy and tired :( Make someone else do it. But tommorow is Friday, my day off, so, if im still playing this world :icon_rolleyes: I will :)

Nauzhror

disbanned.jpg

I was good and didn't do anything, but that's still a security breach in most people's eyes...

DeletedUser

our profle is great to bad you and gang decided the name without me and i am the founder :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

to be honest I am very unimpressed with clicks forums.

other then that Click looks pretty good

FYI, hug and hulk barely uses forums because we do everything on skype, it's safer, cleaner, faster and easier. Forums are highly over-rated.

Also, whether you are impressed with our forums or not is irrelevant. As this is a thread made by a person who matters giving their opinion. Hince it would be better spent if this thread was replied upon by people who actually matter....

DeletedUser

FYI, hug and hulk barely uses forums because we do everything on skype, it's safer, cleaner, faster and easier. Forums are highly over-rated.

Also, whether you are impressed with our forums or not is irrelevant. As this is a thread made by a person who matters giving their opinion. Hince it would be better spent if this thread was replied upon by people who actually matter....

FYI, hince is not a word.

DeletedUser

the part in bold, and given that I am Duke of a tribe what is talked about much on the forums I do believe I matter. If you want to run around being a prick do it else where.

DeletedUser50547

Im new but im sure I have heard of most of clicks players on the speed worlds. Speed world players coming to play normal settings!

DeletedUser

Well me and a couple of friends are bringing CQB in to world 25. We are in K63, time to have some fun :)

DeletedUser

Well me and a couple of friends are bringing CQB in to world 25. We are in K63, time to have some fun :)

i feel sorry for you guys, it's really getting annoying, w24 CQB tribe is good overall, the rest is just fail..

DeletedUser

Yep... World 11 is a different story. We want to do good in both world 24 and 25. We learned from our mistakes in World 11. (hehehe)