W26 public challenge?

DeletedUser

Since W26 settings have been announced, it is the right time to make public challenge. Players are able to choose their starting location, so it is ideal setting for pre made tribe and choose the battlefield. Anyone interesting to make public challenge? Let us see the pre made tribal war begin?

DeletedUser

Actually it isnt ideal for premades. Most true premades are smaller tribes. The tribe limit is 150. That is suicide for tribes like mine. We had planned on joining with 15 - 20 people. That right there is the final nail in the coffin for a possible Pills resurrection.

DeletedUser

Actually it isnt ideal for premades. Most true premades are smaller tribes. The tribe limit is 150. That is suicide for tribes like mine. We had planned on joining with 15 - 20 people. That right there is the final nail in the coffin for a possible Pills resurrection.

aww, come on PP, don't tell me you scared of a little challenge. Whats a little 7 on 1? :lol:

Kepica

With a member limit of 150 their is really no need for families...

DeletedUser51052

Tribes that recruit to 150 members will simply create family tribes to compensate if there was a lower member limit.

DeletedUser

How about if we make a public agreement to arrange that. All pre-made tribe won't have more than 30-40 members.

Kepica

Nothing is wrong with having more that 30 - 40 members :icon_confused:... But its having 5 to 10 branches are the problem....

DeletedUser

Tribes that recruit to 150 members will simply create family tribes to compensate if there was a lower member limit.

The difference is that it is much easier for them to organize in a single tribe rather than the failed and slow communication inherent in multiple tribe families.

DeletedUser17170

PP,

A family tribe is easier to communicate when they can gather more per tribe, but see, a certain type of player looks to family tribes early, and that type of player is usually the scared/weak type that doesn't really want to fight.

You get a group of players as skilled as you and Pervie and others into a tribe together, kicking family tribes ass wont be a problem

DeletedUser

There is one thing You all should know... The ones who make family tribes dont even care about Members limit, Even if it was 1000, They will have some branches... That's why i call them noobs...
BTW, Why family tribes fight against eachothers sometimes... I cant really understand this... Like Father and son? hehe...

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Yes, I agree with PP.

A 40 member limit like W19 would have been great for pre-mades.
Leaves room to recruit 1 member near each premade person that is farely good.
Now this world will be a home for Mass-recruiters :icon_neutral:

kingadam167

Lol, we should start a public forum tribe. We would own with me in that tribe :p

DeletedUser

150 is too much but i like the rest of the settings thats for sure

DeletedUser46615

i hate paladins and archers and coins they ruined tribalwars in my opinion thank god it doesn't have them

Shadowcaste.

packages are much better ass you can made them in your centre villages which are fully built and use them on your outer villages
Handy

DeletedUser

If I see it right, there will be tonns of "mega" tribes, who maxed themself ..
Membership 40 is the best, from my point of view .. Hopefully I also land there .. And I feel it would be kinda easy to fight against 150 people, who would have like problems with Comunication and inaktivity .. This 40 would make more damage, as 150 vs 150 ..

It might not be clear enought and Spelling might be wrong ..
But this is just my view ...

@PP Nice to see You again .. sad that You left us so early in W17.