W26 tribe (stil under discussion) Please read!

DeletedUser

Alright, if you dont know me, I am Fengalon from world 23, I am also EagleI, in world 24. 24 isnt much though, just playing with some friends from T:V.

But now to the point, I am looking to create a tribe in W26. I am going to go at it in a diffrent way this time though. This is what I will do.

- I want to get 8 players before the world starts
- With the 8 we will spread across 3 Ks
- We will start a tribe and start to invite in the area(s)
- The clusters will be made.

This is a common way to run a tribe but I feel that if I do it right then we will have an awesome grasp on the world, and coordination will be our key to success.

I have some great players already, and I am looking for more. If you are interesterested, leave a message here, or contact me.

I have other ways I will go about this world, but I will not be sharing them.

DeletedUser

We have 4 Leaders. We will have 2 leaders per K. You do the math.

Leaders are - -OwNeD-, RandomCamel, Cheesasaurus, and Besitzen.

DeletedUser

Lol you just have to give people time to respond mate.

I'd of course be interested.

Although no doubt you'd be interested in more elite members. :lol:

DeletedUser

elite members? Elite members are nothing in a computer game, anyone can learn.

Though some Elite members are unstoppable.

DeletedUser

As I said before mate I'd definitely be interested. I'll pm you in a couple hours or so.

Timujen

Hi Besitzen:

I'm a friend of Cheese's. If Nick is in, then I'd like to join your tribe. How 'bout it?

Timi

Nauzhror

We have 4 Leaders. We will have 2 leaders per K. You do the math.

Leaders are - -OwNeD-, RandomCamel, Cheesasaurus, and Besitzen.

Why is -OwNeD- telling everyone he's joining their tribe again? He also replied in the thread for 300 that he'd like to join that.

Kepica

Maybe he likes to have other tribes in reserve.... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I know he is joining us, I just talked to him. Idk what he is doing though, he has been weird lately.

DeletedUser

I just thought I would point out to anybody who has spoken with him only by forum or game that you were most likely talking to someone saying it was him.

Someone else has his password and was using the forum account lately.

As of last word (as in mere hours ago) he told me on skype that he was in with me.

Ollie says: how are you
Ollie says: ?
Shay Laren says: good
Ollie says: i will join you on w26
Ollie says: i guess
Shay Laren says: okie sounds good

Nauzhror

I just thought I would point out to anybody who has spoken with him only by forum or game that you were most likely talking to someone saying it was him.

Someone else has his password and was using the forum account lately.

As of last word (as in mere hours ago) he told me on skype that he was in with me.

-AxEMeN-/Iceman has been begging several people for passwords and was supposed to be co-playing with -OwNeD-. He is also apparently impersonating him.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I dont want him any more. He isnt all that great. Virus was the best part of -OwNeD-. But we still have great players...