W27 All Star team :)

DeletedUser

This thread has been here for awhile but I waited until closer to the end to throw in my two cents. You don't have to read it and/or agree with it but they are my opinions and I'm always right. jk.

An All-Star list of course is an impossible feat as there are so many names that can be on this list and is subjective. At different times I've seen different people go on prolonged blistering displays of attacking and nobling and advancing the whole tribe to our end goal. There were good battles in which alot of tribes tried the surprise attack on us to get the edge over us statistically in the beginning only to watch their lead ALWAYS fade as we moved very methodically to shore up the initial damage from these attacks by supporting our tribemates and then countering with a blitzkrieg that always overwhelmed them. It took no time at all to sap the morale of the tribe we were fighting and at that point another defeated tribe was in our rear-view mirror.

In no particular order
Ephette- I will only say something about our leader, who had the insight to surround herself with the right people who she had to rein in once in awhile but have all done a superb job. She has always been professional and has known how to motivate us when needed, to be tough at times, and to have compassion as well. I was a leader of a tribe on W25 that had reached 345,000,000 points and retired from that world for personal reasons, but I saw many tribes soar to the top and fall because of ego's and infighting, just as the tribe I use to be in has done currently on W25. So my biggest complement would be in how she kept everyone in check and kept us focused and away from that pettiness. I think I can reasonably say with assurance that anyone who thought they were that good (for arguments sake, let's say they were that good, the best) she would promptly show them the door if they could'nt get it together. We have been a great team, and that was the key to our success.
ObjibweMan
Albrew5
Lord of Bones
CarthonII
Dirtfish
Deciphered
Zarin
ftw97
foghorn66

and must mention as they showed brilliance at times while we were conquering the world

gerick6
sstarkey
mikestuntz
Mande1992
kfoo- this is his second round of playing
and the rest of the tribe as well because we epitomized the concept of team play.

DeletedUser

Well it's nice to see my name on here!

I'll just list off some of the players i remember and why. It has been a year since I've played!

Mande1992 (Old) - How could i forget you? You're family! We started on the same day and grew from then on.
Zarin - Great person to talk to. And wow can he ever organize, write and manage!
XSaphiraX - Good Old Times back when you were a common flamer
Ephette - Didn't talk much with her, but she was my duchess!
Dartship - FLAME BLAME & SPAM. Oh how much fun forums can be!
Rockerdish - Doesn't play this world, but he is in their forums. Best Photoshop'r I know!
SuperBrat - Another classic poster that can't be forgotten!
Tersigni - Grew up in K63 with Mande, Tersig, and myself

If i forgot anyone else i'm sorry. Or just deal with it. Your choice. ;p