W28 Questions *Read this*

DeletedUser

Thanks Ranbaxy

How come Barbs don't grow past 1800 points in other worlds they grow upto 3000 points?

They are the settings. Read this topic. http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=101793

I want to recruit more than 40 players for my tribe, in other worlds there is no limit or it is upto 100. Why is this?

The Settings set it to 40 tribe member limit. Probably to stop mass recruting tribes. Again the this setting was voted on by the TW players. The majority said 40 so the TW admins put it in the settings

What are bonus villages?

Bonus villages are like normal barbarians but with an added feature.
EG 10% extra population in the farm

This means instead of having a max lvl 30 farm of 24000 pop u get a farm of 26400. pop.

Bonus villages do not grow any more than Barbraians villages. They are the same but with an added ability.

Bonus villages do not produce troops even with the ones saying "Quicker Recruitment in the Barracks/Stable/Workshop"

I am playing on W27 why cant i join W28?

This is because of the situation with W25 and W26. Too many people were joining both worlds so with these two worlds openiing TW admins are only allowing a player to join one world at a time.

Can i join W28 under an alias (different username) if i play W27

Yes, it is possible to join W28 under a different username as long as it is not the same one that you are using in W27

Since people are arguing more proof:

Lizy said:
Terror Man said:
I have joined W27,
Am i able to join W28 with my alias

The Blacker

??

Yes you are

Any more questions about the world post here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These questions are easily answered by common sense but alot of people dont have that so good job.

Just check the typo's.

DeletedUser

Question,if you are deleting your account [on W27] and by the time W28 opens will you still be able to play W28?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Nope
If the account is in deletion in W27 u cannot join W28
It must be fully deleted from world 27

G0dzP0t

OH CRAP! my account on W27 is being deleted and I am the duke of a pre-made tribe, I hate that new rule :(

G0dzP0t

Ah well, I guess haven't joined a new world in a while, I still don't like it :p

Baseball king08

i would like it if my W27 account would be deleted by now i asked for deletion 3 days ago and still nothing yet

The-Dwarf

Rnabaxy deleted my topics and stickied his own :(

Why did you do this cheap little trick? :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I didn't know I couldn't be in both of the new worlds. I put my account up for deletion in W27, but I'd rather be ready to start in the core tomorrow. Any chance someone could delete that for me?

DeletedUser48847

I didn't know I couldn't be in both of the new worlds. I put my account up for deletion in W27, but I'd rather be ready to start in the core tomorrow. Any chance someone could delete that for me?

You can use a different name.

Foxernator3

Nope
If the account is in deletion in W27 u cannot join W28
It must be fully deleted from world 27

How long does an account/village take to be destroyed i deleted a few a while back and when i check, to make sure their gone. I can still "withdraw" the deletion.. I want them GOOOONE! :ram::icon_sad:

The-Dwarf

How long does an account/village take to be destroyed i deleted a few a while back and when i check, to make sure their gone. I can still "withdraw" the deletion.. I want them GOOOONE! :ram::icon_sad:

After setting an account to be deleted it will delete in five days. If you just leave the world without sitter or anything you will go barb in 2 weeks

DeletedUser

OH CRAP! my account on W27 is being deleted and I am the duke of a pre-made tribe, I hate that new rule :(

Same problem,im deleting account on W27 but i might have to wait.:icon_rolleyes: