W28 Questions *Read this*

DeletedUser

I do not know what you're talking about. Unit speed is definitely 1. The help has all units listed correctly, and my Paladin definitely travels at 10 minutes per field.

I play on RO8 and server speed is 2 and unit speed is 1 ... my paladin travel at 5 min per field.
Did the server speed have anything to do with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarion

I play on RO8 and server speed is 2 and unit speed is 1 ... my paladin travel at 5 min per field.
Did the server speed have anything to do with that?
The troop speed is the speed modifier. So, at server speed 2, a speed multiplier of 1 gives you speed 2
Server Speed (X) times Speed Modifier (Y) = Overall unit speed (Z, for continuity). X*Y=Z So, Speed 2 world (X=2), Unit speed 1 (Y=1) = 2.

This world will be half the speed of that.
(Hope that makes sense).

DeletedUser

The troop speed is the speed modifier. So, at server speed 2, a speed multiplier of 1 gives you speed 2
Server Speed (X) times Speed Modifier (Y) = Overall unit speed (Z, for continuity). X*Y=Z So, Speed 2 world (X=2), Unit speed 1 (Y=1) = 2.

This world will be half the speed of that.
(Hope that makes sense).

Thank you for clarify that.

Still I dont understand why they do it (change the speed)?
What for was doing the poll?
If the client wants that why do not offer that?
I have to think if I'll stay ... turn back to http://ro8.triburile.ro where the speed is 2 or give up for good.
A lots of my friends wants to quit because are dissapointed ... if so ... I will do the same ... whats the point to play alone?
That is bad advertising ... bad for the business ... less money

DeletedUser

I suggest you read the thread title and content before making such statements, because all you have done here is make yourself look like an arrogant idiot.
While the title says questions about W28, the content of most of the previous posts had next to NOTHING to do with what he asked. Not only that, but those were not "world specific" questions, contrary to what you are implying. Also, there are forums that are made specifically for questions like that. I was suggesting that he go to that forum. And that is arrogant....how?

DeletedUser656

Ok I should have phrased it differently, TW staff didn't admit there was a mistake for quite a while, Morthy was pretending everything was just fine when it clearly wasn't and closing all threads where we were attempting to get some more information on the situation.

Actually, you're wrong in this case. I stated the current settings for the world were correct, which was true. There was no mistake, if you read the explanation you'll see that the settings were not accidently set to what they are.

I did not lock the threads.

If you are going to insist on spreading misinformation please do not post here any longer.

DeletedUser

Actually, you're wrong in this case. I stated the current settings for the world were correct, which was true. There was no mistake, if you read the explanation you'll see that the settings were not accidently set to what they are.

I did not lock the threads.

If you are going to insist on spreading misinformation please do not post here any longer.

You are completely right. The settings are right because thats how world 28 was created, but they are not right for what was advertised and voted on. Either way there will still be people playing.

Yes its not going to be as fun... but hey... dont get premium and your dandy.

DeletedUser

bought premium within the first 20 seconds...its the second thing i do (first is build buildings)

Daegar

Does anyone know whats happening with the settings for w28, will they be changed to how people voted?

MasterFire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And me too so it seems.

I appreciate the effort, and it was usefull for the beginning of the world. I find it less usefull now, but perhaps if I see the use sometimes soon I will sticky it again.

Gr.
Timo

DeletedUser

Just thought this could be a W28 general questions thread

Last edited by a moderator: