W29 Mercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello all.
I am trying to set up a mercenary tribe in world 29 so every tribe I will see as neutral unless
a target is within one.
The rules are simple
contact me in game with your target (must be below 1m points to begin with that will raise as the tribe raises)
tell me what you offer to have him/her rimmed.
I will then contact that target notifying them they are on the hit list and if they can offer more than
you then they will be off the list.
Simples.

During the negotiations your true account names will not be said nor will they be said afterwards
so it is completely confidential.

Want an invite to the tribe just notify ingame and hope to see you soon.
P.s. this has just begun so I am the only member at the moment but once it kicks off I hope to see more of you.
There will be NO alliances.

Thanks.
Sam.(sbarr14)

DeletedUser

Rofl. Good luck man. You will need it, but nice idea nonetheless.

DeletedUser79621

Good luck Sam... Not sure how well it will go but I hope it all goes well for you.

DeletedUser

Good luck Sam.But really as i said mate you would be better going to k2 or k3 and setting up home there,that way you can watch the world unfold and be kind of safe mate.Thats where all the REM fled to as well.

DeletedUser

I am in one in world 24 on my friends account and it has turned out well so if i could get the members it would be a lot easier.
i wish i could just hide in k3 but if i go there i'll end up pray for the leader there.
I can't take him out because it is long distance and he has grown a lot so there is no way i could do it at long range :(

DeletedUser17769

See thats where I think this will be hard to work out, you need a global member list to provide effective service. And finding proper members to stay active globally will be tough.

Soberknight

See thats where I think this will be hard to work out, you need a global member list to provide effective service. And finding proper members to stay active globally will be tough.

Agreed. Like the idea but it wont work i think.

Less fun, but might work better:
Become TW merchant :) : For premium points deliver daily goods as if you were a grocery :lol:

DeletedUser79621

Agreed. Like the idea but it wont work i think.

Less fun, but might work better:
Become TW merchant :) : For premium points deliver daily goods as if you were a grocery :lol:

Wouldn't giving resources for premium points be against the rules?

DeletedUser

Yah. Juuust to be clear - Prem for any services IG is illegal. Prem for someone delivering carrots to your door is fine.

DeletedUser

Hey, can you close this please? I only have 1 member and I do not see this working as many of you have pointed out. So I will be disbanding the tribe and moving to one
that is more tactically sound for me.
Thanks.
Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.