W29 - World War 2 (wow that was fast...)

DeletedUser

Wow...this world started in December of 2008 and we are already on world war 2. Perhaps I haven't been in enough worlds, but that seems to have progressed quite fast to me at least. Golly...I love this world.

Anyway, I noticed that there are a lot of individual threads for pretty much each major tribe involved, I think I counted 5-6 threads. So it seemed to make sense to make one that is all encompassing. This is in no way me trying to post PnP as all the major tribes involved have made their own PnP's already, but rather just making the topic since everyone is complaining about their threads being specifically for certain things and certain stats, therefore, for the big picture, all around, fully encompassing thread dedicated to the official W29 second world war, I give you.....this thread, for all tribes involved.

Now if I understand correctly and correct me if wrong, the current sides are as follows:

Side 1: DSL, NME, =DoD=
Side 2: TLA, Arisen, NSA, NSA II, NEO
Side 3: T*UNIT, T*CAMP, T*ARMY
Neutral: KGR-A, DINO, KGR

Now I know other tribes are involved, but I don't really know the whole extent here. Like I said, correct me if I'm wrong, but as I understand it, those are the main ones. So there you have it. Here's your thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good to know. Now I can post NEO's opinion and be on-topic.

Also, there is a side 3: T*UNIT, T*CAMP, and some other T tribe

DeletedUser62494

I would say side 2 would be TLA Arisen NSA NSA II but I am not sure that NEO is part of any organized war effort. More of a 3rd part in the same war just like REM is a 3rd part.

REM/NEO arent allied or working together with TLA. But are involved in the war with DSL and NME none the less.....

DeletedUser

DINO has pledged support to DSL's side. I see no reason not to add them. They clearly arent nuetral

we support our friend's war efforts.

The Dinos

DeletedUser

DINO has pledged support to DSL's side. I see no reason not to add them. They clearly arent nuetral

Are they attacking anyone? I am sure if you PMd the leaders of the top 100 tribes and asked do they support that DSL, the rank one tribe, are going to be killed they would say yes.

DeletedUser

Are they attacking anyone? I am sure if you PMd the leaders of the top 100 tribes and asked do they support that DSL, the rank one tribe, are going to be killed they would say yes.

As you can see, DINO doesnt want that. They have sided with DSL. And surely DINO is in the top 100....

DeletedUser62494

I would leave DINO out considering they will have little or no affect on the real wars stats. And are basicly neutral until they are forced to be otherwise.

DeletedUser

I dont care about stats, its the maps that brought this up. DINO is always listed the same as KGR F, as nuetral.

KGR F has not announced that it is supporting anyone. DINO, on the other hand, says it is supporting DSL.

DeletedUser

REMWM? family are merging into TLA/Arisen , the REM that are left are allied to them as well

DeletedUser

well it hasnt happened yet , but i am sure it will happen sooner than later

DeletedUser

Why? every tribe involved has declared or been declared against? show me the PNP from DINO declaring on TLA or any of that side or vice versa?

DeletedUser

Why? every tribe involved has declared or been declared against? show me the PNP from DINO declaring on TLA or any of that side or vice versa?

Meh, Admael doent know what hes talking about. Hes as bad as the DSL PnP they made, DSL's stand or whatever its called.

He quoted bwcw saying DINO supported DSL, but the rest of the quote said something along the lines of "we're not joining this war".

Ill go see if I can find it, be right back
___
Here it is
I liked the kittie pictures :)

Once again, Dino will not be taking part in this war (too far away), but we support our friend's war efforts.

The Dinos

DeletedUser

So will NEO declare, or will they wait until DSL is off their hands.

DeletedUser

@the world:

As stated before...

Dino fully supports the war effort of our friends in DSL.
However, due to being too far away from any tribes engaged in war (TLA/NSA, etc.), we will be unable to launch any offensives atm.

In the meantime, we will continue to war =TFHR=, and another mystery tribe which will be declared on soon. (Keep guessing :)- Edit, it's not Neo. Sorry to scare you, Hand)

The most we will do during this "world war" will be to send support to DSL front lines, but nothing more than that.

So we will be involved defensively, but NOT offensively.

As to whether you want to include Dino in stats or not, I guess that's up to DSL and TLA.

<3
Brit

DeletedUser

I have no qualms against DINO. They have only been kind to me. If they declare war on NEO then so be it, but the war would really boring. As nukes would have to fly across a continent to reach the other.

DeletedUser

support!!! its war brit!!! lol kidding. no nagging when i take the juicy =TFHR= village by me though. ive gone rogue and will noble who i like! lol.