W3 K28 Village Looking to be Adopted

sleeper carlos

:villagers: Alas, I'm just starting out in this game and wish that an honorable tribe with forces nearby can take me under their wing. I promise to be an active member of your tribe and be here at least twice a day. Show me the ways of your mighty tribe and I won't let you down.

:swordsman: :icon_biggrin::icon_razz::icon_surprised: :axemen:

Ask and ye shall receive,

Happy to say that I have been adopted already. Let's see how long I make it once out of protection.:icon_confused:​

Last edited:

kökökökö

ooohhh.. your really close to my cluster there :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Never been nobled, accualy, out of all my villages, ive only been attacked once O.O. And it failed too, haha.

DeletedUser

Never been nobled, accualy, out of all my villages, ive only been attacked once O.O. And it failed too, haha. But i guess thats just because kreger and goldensummit are waching over me, hehe, im cheating my way to the top!

DeletedUser

Never been nobled, accualy, out of all my villages, ive only been attacked once O.O. And it failed too, haha. But i guess thats just because kreger and goldensummit are waching over me, hehe, im cheating my way to the top!

I've had 1 village nobled, but I accidentally sniped it so can't completely count that one. And I was scouted after I took my 2nd village.