W30 Already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow that must be good for TW, Filling up worlds to the brim. Teehee :icon_razz:

Awesome, Good work TW Staff :)

And please , let me be the first to correct myself :)

W31 Already*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There were 100,000 players in the first couple weeks. That has got to be some kind of record lol...

And even though World 29 was outshadowed by World 30 quite a bit it filled up relatively quickly as well. No better way to get players like a major update like this.

We still have yet to see how many of those players will stick around World 30 though, especially once the new graphics come to all the other worlds.

DeletedUser

There were 100,000 players in the first couple weeks. That has got to be some kind of record lol...

And even though World 29 was outshadowed by World 30 quite a bit it filled up relatively quickly as well. No better way to get players like a major update like this.

We still have yet to see how many of those players will stick around World 30 though, especially once the new graphics come to all the other worlds.

Yeah, within 1 minute of the world opening there where 3k+ Players, now a couple of weeks on, 100k.

I'm not sure if W31 will be such a big hit as W30 though, But i want to be proven wrong.

Anyways i am off now, Merry Christmas Tertia Lux :)

DeletedUser

I doubt it will be as big of a "hit" as World 30 because it's nearly identical except for a very few small differences, so seeing as people are already established on World 30 there isn't a good deal of reason to come.

Merry Christmas to you too. Have a good one. :)

DeletedUser

See this is how it works. When TW open new worlds, People by more premium to get a quick start on the world. Then the people who Last after a month to two months buy more premium. SO TW comes out with new worlds every 6-8 weeks or so. I'm Sure TW brings in a decent load of cash. Although I'm not really sure of the cost of such high maintenance servers

DeletedUser

See this is how it works. When TW open new worlds, People by more premium to get a quick start on the world. Then the people who Last after a month to two months buy more premium. SO TW comes out with new worlds every 6-8 weeks or so. I'm Sure TW brings in a decent load of cash. Although I'm not really sure of the cost of such high maintenance servers

Almost no one buys premium early world it's useless.

DeletedUser

I did on W29 because I have a ton extra and I wanted to set up some quick farming links because there are times when I can literally only get on for 2 minutes, and that really helps. But in the most case you're right.

It's when the World is in the state the earlier worlds are in where it's almost impossible without premium where lots of cash is made.

DeletedUser

Premium is very useful in the early part of worlds, you just need to learn to use it your advantage ;)

DeletedUser

Premium is very useful in the early part of worlds, you just need to learn to use it your advantage ;)

Eh, it's not useful in my opinion till you are farming at least 200 farms. that's usually around nobling stage for me.

DeletedUser

Eh, it's not useful in my opinion till you are farming at least 200 farms. that's usually around nobling stage for me.

Ehh' im guessing you spend alot of time on tw if you have the time to farm 200 farms in a day. You do know premium can basically cut the time in half?

DeletedUser

Ehh' im guessing you spend alot of time on tw if you have the time to farm 200 farms in a day. You do know premium can basically cut the time in half?

Can quite easily use bookmarks to cut it much shorter than premium does using most methods ie. quickbar/notenook.

DeletedUser

If i am correct, the quickbar is a premium feature, so is the Notebook.

That's what i meant, using bookmarks without premium can be just as quick as using quickbar or notebook with premium.

DeletedUser

If i am correct, the quickbar is a premium feature, so is the Notebook.

Somehow i feel that you are totally correct.

Something else tells me that this world is going to be intresting with barbs only growing to 1k points.

:clay::iron::wood:

DeletedUser

Yeah, within 1 minute of the world opening there where 3k+ Players, now a couple of weeks on, 100k.

I'm not sure if W31 will be such a big hit as W30 though, But i want to be proven wrong.

Anyways i am off now, Merry Christmas Tertia Lux :)
it has only been open for 1 week and a few days!

Status
Not open for further replies.