W30 Milestones

DeletedUser

Small by all the other tribes standards but a milestone by all means having a tribe of casual and semi unskilled players who play for fun in the core and have survived 2 leaders quitting and being attacked by what we all seem to agree on as the best 3 tribes in this world and managing to last longer than ANYONE would have expected and climing the ranks slowly and taking backk what we had and lost on our terms... To my merry bunch of beer loving Misfits Job well done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

Small by all the other tribes standards but a milestone by all means having a tribe of casual and semi unskilled players who play for fun in the core and have survived 2 leaders quitting and being attacked by what we all seem to agree on as the best 3 tribes in this world and managing to last longer than ANYONE would have expected and climing the ranks slowly and taking backk what we had and lost on our terms... To my merry bunch of beer loving Misfits Job well done

We all seem to agree that Decide is one of the top 3 tribes? :icon_eek: The real reason that you have managed to stay around a little while longer seems to be because these three tribes (BD, Tardis, Decide) are all preoccupied with bigger things than you. And if by slowing moving your way back up the rankings and taking what you lost you mean nobling barbs and tribe members then yup, your doing it. :icon_wink:

Also, do your players like you calling them unskilled? :)

DeletedUser

Lol JP my apologies I didn't mean to insult or take anything from THE.. The 3 best on my side of the pond...

Dj, until the break we were taking from Decide.. & dealing with DN attacking us. My tribe is by any means large and could have be removed several times.. Decide couldn't do it when they were not preoccupied by anthing else. As they and DN/Tardis were allies and they were not under attack from any large tribe.. We survived that along with the attacks from these other tribes even if they are all preoccupied by much bigger events the fact that we managed to hold some of our ground that for alot of my players is a accomplishment.. Some are taking barbs for reason for themselves.. Nobling internals seems to be a thing with all tribes so please do not be-rate that part of the game or Decide and Tardis would be small as they have been grabbing and internally for forever.. As for me calling my players unskilled I have used the terms that have been placed upon them by all of the players here that posted that statement in a post about the next 3 tribes to quit or fold up.. Truthfully many are not as skilled as those us arounds us because we are not on 24/7 so by proxy we are not as skilled.. No I do not think they will get offended by it either.. So yes I stand by what I said with exception to the overlook of THE... For the MF tribe to still be where we are is a ACCOMPLISHMENT...

DeletedUser

@ Chuck:

I suppose I should remind you that MF was not a direct target of Decide, and that only a handful of our players were attacking you. Also, during that time, DN were doing nothing more than picking at your tribe while they focusing more effort on their squabble with Green and cleaning up their own K's. You never received a full attack from either tribe.

I give you guys credit for doing well, and you have held your own, but you are wrong to say that Decide and Tardis failed to take you down. We never really tried.

DeletedUser

Atraeus, long time, nice to see you again(you may not think the same of me).

While I appreciate that we never did receive a full scale attack from Decide, that simply means that you had nothing to show for all the talk that was dished out against us all those months ago. As my duke Angrychuck said, before THE, DECIDE had no real troubles in the world and the fact that you did not take us out either means you could not muster the players to do so(a lack of interest [not our fault but yours for lack of tribe cooperation and organisation]) or you were truly afraid of creating a front with BD as I am sure I stated long ago.
Well all the indecision(I really don't make these puns on purpose; your name, your fault) unfortunately seems to have bitten you in the ass. Your main member that was fronting with us now seems to have quit as you have gradually been 'internalling' him. THE declared against you while the less than imposing GREEN were 'apparently' warring you (the point in that sentence being THE's declaration). And you somehow managed to p*ss-off Parmenion and create a BD front anyway with MF still in the way.
This is not an attack but a commendation for the incredible position you managed to put yourselves in, for Decide's sake I hope it does not end up being a dire mistake.

DN/TARDIS again did not really have a care in the world before they declared on BD, but to be honest they were not particularly interested in us, just as you said, Myob93 picking at us from time to time.

Let's not forget BD, in all this, they too were carefree until DN(at the time) declared on them. Absolutely nothing was stopping them from clearing us out, yet we are all still here. Some strange force has kept us here called 'an inability for three top tribes to focus and decide whether they want to meet up or not' aided by MF resilience.

Let's just be happy yeah?! I know I am :icon_cool:

Oh and DJBrotoe I hate it when people comment with no logic in their words, (use your 'eleven letters'). You don't grow in ranks by 'internalling', when you 'internal', 'you retain the same points' and please take another look at our position and see if you can find enough barbs period to grow in any set of millions. Furthermore, if our growth was due to barb nobling, the likes of Myob93 would have sussed the weak points ages ago and made a move.

Who is this guy? :icon_neutral:

Who are you?...in-game?

DeletedUser

Sorry for the length, gave me a break from revision and I wanted to extend that as long as possible :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I give you credit, and my respect for sticking together, and not giving up. A thing not many people do.

Sorry for the harsher treatment by others.

DeletedUser66411

oh and djbrotoe i hate it when people comment with no logic in their words, (use your 'eleven letters'). You don't grow in ranks by 'internalling', when you 'internal', 'you retain the same points' and please take another look at our position and see if you can find enough barbs period to grow in any set of millions. Furthermore, if our growth was due to barb nobling, the likes of myob93 would have sussed the weak points ages ago and made a move.

Who is this guy? :icon_neutral:

Who are you?...in-game?

First of all, try rereading this sentence and see what you get out of it. "And if by slowing moving your way back up the rankings and taking what you lost you mean nobling barbs and tribe members then yup, your doing it." I thought i performed pretty well at performing Internet sarcasm, but I guess not. And sir, I am not sure you know of a little thing called TW stats, but check it out and you will see all the yummy 1.5 barbs you guys have been eating. I guess at the end you realized how weak your argument was so you had to resort to the, "Who is this guy". I guess I am just a little unknown with no valid opinion, carry on. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Atraeus, long time, nice to see you again(you may not think the same of me).
Not sure why you'd think I wouldn't be happy to see you. Nothing personal Cru, but you're not prevalent enough for me to think lowly of you. Now, Pink Panther on the other hand, that guy is annoying. :icon_razz:
This is not an attack but a commendation for the incredible position you managed to put yourselves in, for Decide's sake I hope it does not end up being a dire mistake.

Heh, no, no attack at all. :icon_rolleyes: (Sarcasm, just in case you missed it)

Anyway, since you felt the need to attack Decide with old MF propaganda, I can't help but guess that this really is all you have left. Like an old ex-high-school football player, proudly proclaiming how many touchdowns he scored in a single game, its all you have to hold on to while you work at the shoe store. Still, none of this changes the fact that Decide didn't launch a full attack on you guys. No one did actually. In fact, everyone around you ate your villages like hors d'oeuvres at a cocktail party. Your Duke wants be proud of surviving us, and that's fine, so long as he admits that by "survive" he means "never seeing an actual war."

In short: I only defended the misconstruction Chuck laid on Decide, and I personally feel that didn't merit an attack from yourself. But the truth is, the only thing to be proud of is that you have not quit; not that you "survived" anything. I showed respect for that fact on several occasions. However, you've showed none in return.

DeletedUser

lol DJ and Atraeus,

Dh forgive me because I haven't yet checked to see what tribe your in.. Not that it matters I give the same to everyone.. The barbs that you are refering to I assume anyways would be the 2 players that we had go barb on us and the I believe DN players that went barb.. I looked and saw a few, well alot of 1.5 k villages as well most are for a purpose. So if that is your biggest problem with the fact that we have not quit fine have it what way you want.

Atraues my good friend.. Your biggest players border us and forgive me but they all went after us and found our active unyielding.. You only managed to take a lot of inactivies.. I am not putting down Decide in no shape.. However your 8-10 very good players such as skunk for one had no problem with launching tons of attacks.. That is surviving period.. Not counting the inactives you(Decide) did get some villages some smart planning and good attack form from you guys but nothing like you expected.. Say what you want we ended up being more than was expected of us..

Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 The Hammer 373,53 Mio.
2 The Hellestarian Empire 359,41 Mio.
3 The Undecided 330,96 Mio.
4 Die. 298,32 Mio.
5 Phoenix 278,53 Mio.
6 Tribal Wars Corporation 265,73 Mio.
7 Black Dawn 228,48 Mio.
8 Time and Relative Dimension 214,11 Mio.
9 Paynes Major Pain 211,49 Mio.
10 Erevos Reign Over the World 204,59 Mio.
11 Left 4 Dead 186,21 Mio.
12 Crysis 183,46 Mio.
13 Misfits 139,89 Mio.
14 Berserk Hounds 121,50 Mio.
15 ARAGON ARISES 108,18 Mio.
16 League of Extraordinary Noblemen 96,69 Mio.
17 Never Accept Defeat 77,04 Mio.
18 The Order of Honor 72,64 Mio.
19 Evil Never Dies 68,68 Mio.
20 SyndicateOne 64,67 Mio

Decide is where they are because they are "surviving" attacks right now.. We didn;t get into the top 20 not getting attacked so enough about being overlooked. We were not It isn;t our fault that other tribes diverted their attention to Decide when Decide engaged us.. As you remeber I said now Decide knows what it feels like to be getting it from all sides long ago.. I stand by it now.. We all take our collective turn in the frying pan.. I give the credit to all those who managed to survive not getting fried.. Shame you can not do the same as I feel and believe we have..

DeletedUser

some smart planning and good attack form from you guys but nothing like you expected.. Say what you want we ended up being more than was expected of us..

Decide did exactly what they set out to do with that strike (to disable any future threat from your tribe prior to our planned war with Green, which came shortly after), and walked away with over four hundred caps as an added bonus. It was never Decide's interest to remove MF from W30, simple as that. This was made blatantly clear from the start on these very forums. Now, I never said you guys didn't put up a decent fight (you did manage to get thereabouts ninety caps on us according to forever stats), but suffice it to say, you were exactly what we expected of you.

DeletedUser

Atraeus, I am not going to get into a cussing match with you.
...I showed respect for that fact on several occasions. However, you've showed none in return...
In turn I believe I have shown you personal respect in objectively keeping my arguements on the topic of your tribe and you have not done the same, if you do not have a reason to show respect towards me personally (don't know why you should except common curtsey) fine, I do not crave it; but you react sharply when you feel threatened and I was not 'threatening' you.

...It was never Decide's interest to remove MF from W30...
Ok, not that I don't find that hard to believe but I full appreciate that if you would have if you could have. Again,
...that simply means that you had nothing to show for all the talk that was dished out against us all those months ago...

..."And if by slowing moving your way back up the rankings and taking what you lost you mean nobling barbs and tribe members then yup, your doing it." I thought i performed pretty well at performing Internet sarcasm, but I guess not...
Sorry DJ, either it is meant literally as you stated or it is sarcastic meaning we are not taking barbs and nobling tribe members, which one? No I don't think you've got this concept of sarcasm down but no matter, all is forgiven

Toasta3000, thank you, sorry I haven't kept up with entire global events, where have you gone? I can't find you in-game any more, nice to get at least one friendly comment :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Atraeus, I am not going to get into a cussing match with you.
I think you are blowing this a bit out of proportion man.
In turn I believe I have shown you personal respect in objectively keeping my arguements on the topic of your tribe and you have not done the same, if you do not have a reason to show respect towards me personally (don't know why you should except common curtsey) fine, I do not crave it; but you react sharply when you feel threatened and I was not 'threatening' you.
Again, blowing this out of proportion. I don't feel threatened in anyway, and have no idea why I would. Your Duke said something inaccurate and groundless about Decide. I responded in a reasonable manner. You got jumpy over it. I wasn't out to insult either you or your tribe, I was reiterating why I disagreed with Chuck to begin with, and just calling your retort how I saw it. Anyway, I thought my response to you both was pretty level and clear, and while certainly brutally honest, not overreacting or unreasonable, as your post implies. I'm sorry if its not what you want to hear.
Ok, not that I don't find that hard to believe but I full appreciate that if you would have if you could have.
Our plan was to go for THE after we had eliminated Green as a threat. After our coup pre-Green, we figured you would not be enough of a threat to focus much time and energy on. You proved us right, as even with THE attacking sooner than planned, and several BD players joining the fun while we were knee deep in a war with Green, you were still no substantial threat, and continue not being one now. Nevertheless, the reason we didn't come for you was all a matter of tactics and timing (i.e. like D.J. said, having bigger fish to fry); nothing more.

All of that aside, this whole debate is over whether or not Decide could have taken MF down. Judging by these stats, my guess is that you and your boss may just be wrong in saying we couldn't:
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MF
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 410
Side 2: 90
Difference: 320

image.php