W30 the true story

DeletedUser

Well peeps since I really really really love this world (even though I havent stayed much in it)

I'm willing to commit alot of my time into writing one large essay of W30's history from the beginning till the time I'm done with it.

I wont lie to you guys this project would take me some time like a month or two and I need TONS of help

so if you guys wont mind I'll need some people to help me out and fill me in with their knowledge of the world's history.

my skype is giacmo3 so please add me and tell me what you know and also introduce yourself for the credits :)

I hope you guys would enjoy it

PS:I'm an uber troll I know

DeletedUser79042

At least you know. I will give you the Hammer story till I disbanded it after we lost the war with BH. Someone will have to pickup right after that. I will igm an essay in some days :)

And yes you are trolling, but it is pure journalistic interest, so we bare with you allrighty.

DeletedUser95549

This sounds interesting, i wish you good luck and all the help you can get! :)

DeletedUser

At least you know. I will give you the Hammer story till I disbanded it after we lost the war with BH. Someone will have to pickup right after that. I will igm an essay in some days :)

And yes you are trolling, but it is pure journalistic interest, so we bare with you allrighty.

good

well i got TER and L.I.O(if you remember it r2) they were in k15 while hammer was in k25

I got that story covered till Hammer and TER fought for k15 and Hammer won than BH got the best of them. :)

DeletedUser

I can go through a lot of stories :p

The fall of -O- and KBC

The fall of T-W-C and the rise of RAM. (that is tightly related to the fall of BD)

The slow decay of RAM (and the fall coming :lol:)

DeletedUser

great

guys if you can write your story and send it to me via skype and I will add it all to the essay.

DeletedUser79042

L.I.O(if you remember it r2)

never heard of them giacmo...

Hammer vs Drnkes (1st war)

Hammer + Mind vs ~TA~ (2nd war), merger right after that.

Hammer vs WB (3d war) (initial push to K15-16)

Hammer vs TER - HDR (if I remember well) (4th war)

Hammer vs TGoW (later BH) (5th war)

Hammer vs THE (6th war)

Hammer lost to BH, tribe disbanded, active remaining players merged with BH.

Rest is BH history, you can ask those guys :)

Sorry, not skyping alot m8 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ahhh well then if you have the stories you can mail them to my forum acct

DeletedUser71844

The L.I.O vs TER was a classic :)

I miss the days when people only had 10 nukes.

DeletedUser71844

Shipley, he has 4 nukes and 2 D villages in every village.

DeletedUser71844

yh was a very nice war :D

till ~WB~ hit from k16 L.I.O couldnt just take both on while both were already much larger

I miss those days

Yeah, it was a shame, but we all seen how quickly the HRC took care of ~WB~ :p

Mr.Weedman was pretty cool though. And Mighty dagger :p

DeletedUser79042

Mr.Weedman was pretty cool though.
He was so cool that I landed 3 trains from 50+ hrs away at his 1x1 and he decided to hit me after 3-4 days... Futile. Do not think he was inactive. Just indecisive. Endgame for him after that...

Mighty Dagger had quit or was sitted when we arrived in the vicinity, but his villages were nicely built and clustered.

You see, ~WB~ did lose the war with Hammer. Then there was the TER war. Hammer's final victory in this world.