W30 tribe/player theme songs

xinryr

As the name implies, this thread is about theme songs!!!

So, what is YOUR theme song?

What's your tribe's theme song?

What is world 30's theme song?

Ect... Comment on other people's choices and all that. It's a fun game type thing I've done on tribe forums before. Thought I'd try it here-enjoy
icon10.gif

DeletedUser

Heh, I will have some fun with this.

[spoil]I dedicate this post to Parmenion. Without your passionate efforts, the W30 community would still believe I am worth an opinion. :lol:[/spoil]

Atraeus' song: Oh Fortuna With 300 words, I can defeat a million. (If only I could just write 300! :icon_eek:)

My ex-tribe Decide's Song: Milkshake Ah shiz, is this prophetic?

And W30: Did we start it? Really? Enjoy. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

System! Good choice Spidey! I was actually thinking about adding a System song in my post, but changed my mind at the last minute.

DeletedUser66411

Heh, I will have some fun with this.

[spoil]I dedicate this post to Parmenion. Without your passionate efforts, the W30 community would still believe I am worth an opinion. :lol:[/spoil]

Atraeus' song: Oh Fortuna With 300 words, I can defeat a million. (If only I could just write 300! :icon_eek:)

My ex-tribe Decide's Song: Milkshake Ah shiz, is this prophetic?

And W30: Did we start it? Really? Enjoy. :icon_wink:

College humor is the best :)

DeletedUser

System! Good choice Spidey! I was actually thinking about adding a System song in my post, but changed my mind at the last minute.

System are my favourite band, I have all of their songs except for some very rare ones im trying to find. 87 songs, compare that to all of their popular albums combined.

What song was it?

DeletedUser

System are my favourite band, I have all of their songs except for some very rare ones im trying to find. 87 songs, compare that to all of their popular albums combined.

What song was it?

I was tossing around the idea of BOOM!, BYOB, and Toxicity. My first thought was Suggestions, but I didn't find a good video for it. In the end, I settled for a different direction. And System are amazing. Serj's solo was good as well I think. If you ever get the chance, look up his book of poetry, Cool Gardens.

xinryr

This sounds like me, right? :D*

Then this seems to fit me on every occasion.

I'll actually sit down and do this seriously at some point tomorrow, don't worry =)

Interesting. I'll have to look up that systems down or whatever it was. Sounds sort of screemoish from my ten seconds of research, but so does Coheed and Cambria at first glance
icon10.gif

*the first one may be offensive in some circles, just a warning.

DeletedUser

I was tossing around the idea of BOOM!, BYOB, and Toxicity. My first thought was Suggestions, but I didn't find a good video for it. In the end, I settled for a different direction. And System are amazing. Serj's solo was good as well I think. If you ever get the chance, look up his book of poetry, Cool Gardens.

Might get serjs solo. I have Scars on broadway too and I like that, not sure if you do. I like the first 3 songs you posted, but I think Suggestions is terrible. lol. Maybe because I am a fan of the heavier stuff. Haha.

Maybe if you gave me a link to the poetry thing would be good.

xinryr

I feel like a fat kid in a candy shop...I can't pick just one for anything, and I feel like I need 500 more songs on my ipod because 300 isn't enough!
icon10.gif

Me:

Planning my...um...plans?

This one is so calming...

Now for some real music! (because I doubt any of you bothered to listen to the ones above :icon_cry:)

Okay, just about anything by lifehouse fits me to a t (or an x :D).

2 <<this is the radio version. Nothing wrong with it, I just couldn't find the version I have from the cd :/
3 <<My troops all have scissor hands too, you know :icon_wink:
4 << one of the best songs IN THE WORLD!!!!
5 << This one WILL make you feel sad if you've experienced anything close to this...or else you are heartless.

Now on to other artists and stuff:

I really like this song...it's so deep and well amazing! Don't particularly like anything else of default, thought I wish they had some other stuff I liked. I like the guy's voice.

No explanation needed...and if there is think about it!

This
is to anyone who ever betrayed me in the game...:icon_twisted:

Gotta love this song! And it sort of fits, unfortunately :icon_sad:

Escape (delerium):

This is our song for when we declare war on someone. It is the beginning of the days [the other tribe's] end complete :D We are the fate of Heaven The call of Justice We are now waiting while you wish us away With your plans in all deliverance Won't take us over, baby oh and We're going to get you...

We've had to say goodbye to a few members since I joined, as well as through the K86 heritage we've lost many great players like anongooch, nior, tuatha mordred, old silverback...This song is for all of them.

And this is us in general. We chose freewill-no one controls us (except our two overlords, but we like to follow them
icon10.gif
), and anyone who threatens that gets to hear The End Complete again!

w30:

Oh, change is coming, feel these doors now closing in.
Is there no world for tomorrow if we wait for today?

Would really go if there was some sort of world war or something :D

Cos we all play this game to feel powerful (ie FEEL GOOD) Seriously, I think just about everyone's heard this song...
icon10.gif

DeletedUser

Pretty good songs so far, although I didn't check all of Xinryr's links in the last post...

Loved Atreaus's song, very fitting.

THE's song - Pillar - Frontline

xinryr

Well, the first half was fitting. Halfway through I'm told that my iPod can't connect to YouTube, so yeah... :/

honestly I don't blame you for not listening to everything I put up, it's almost half of my favorites playlist!

DeletedUser

OK, my current theme song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1CKXvA31Q

"I've given up on giving up slowly/I'm blending in so you won't even know me
Apart from this whold world that shares my fate
This one last bullet you mention/is my last shot at redemption
Because I know to live you must give your life away ..."

The future?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K82nMSy-IWQ

"But when you're born to run/it's so hard to just slow down
So don't be surprised to see me/back in the bright part of town ..."

My former tribe (KBC)?