W30 tribe/player theme songs

DeletedUser

I was tossing around the idea of BOOM!, BYOB, and Toxicity. My first thought was Suggestions, but I didn't find a good video for it. In the end, I settled for a different direction. And System are amazing. Serj's solo was good as well I think. If you ever get the chance, look up his book of poetry, Cool Gardens.

I bought Toxcity a few days ago, it arrived today, it was well worth the £4.99 I paid for it from play.com. One of the local bands I went to see at a gig last Friday covered Chop Suey! and it inspired me to buy the album rather than just rip it on rapidshare. I think one of the best songs on it, has to be Prison Song.

Though as for our theme tune? I like Horizons by Parkway Drive, that would be pretty cool. Erm.. Raining Blood by Slayer is pretty cool as well. Though to reflect the diversity in my music tastes, my personal theme tune would have Chase & Status by Duppy man. I'm not too musically minded, but I have such a diverse collection - I'll never be able to decide upon one song!
icon10.gif

Last edited by a moderator: