"W31 Blog"

bogginso

its been completed i think... from before the free/furie NAP... its not posted so i had thought ebony had quit the job or summit...

DeletedUser91043

Has Ebony quit as blogger be nice for us that pay to play to get a worthwhile blog regularly.

jesseiam2

It appears Ebony is no longer the "official" blogger as her name is no longer purple nor carries the Blog Staff title. Neither does Druid Earth.

DeletedUser74857

*that awkward moment when it turns out the general public was right all along

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It appears Ebony is no longer the "official" blogger as her name is no longer purple nor carries the Blog Staff title. Neither does Druid Earth.
Mine hasn't been purple for over a month... I don't know what happened with Ebony. If you're curious, one of the head bloggers would be the best to ask. And if anyone feels they can do a better job than she did, the application is here. Go prove it. ;p

DeletedUser73155

Its hardly worth it, so much time has been wasted waiting for new blogs that there is nothing to write about that the 197 of us don't already know, plus the forums have pretty much been killed off by over zealous moderating and now most people use the skype chat where you don't get censored for arbitrary reasons.

DeletedUser74857

I would add to that though that the new mod has not been overzealous at all... I much like him/her... JT is what killed the forums

DeletedUser73155

Oh good point, i should have said that but the forums have been so dead we haven't really had a chance to get to know him.

DeletedUser79686

Is someone willing to get a blog out for Our world?
would be nice to to have something to read on the developments over the last several weeks. Please. :)

Jehosophat
Senior In-Game Staff

NML0089
Head Blog Staff

NoelyDeezNutz
Head Blog Staff

Pasta Monkey

Seriously who cares? You want a blog, you do it. Otherwise, this world is about over from mass deletion.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If anyone wants to write something to be published on the official blog, they can mail Jeho or a head blogger to ask about it. I know it's been done in the past with a non-official blogger writing a single guest blog. :)

And Pasta, why always such a downer? :icon_wink:

Justifi3d

If anyone wants to write something to be published on the official blog, they can mail Jeho or a head blogger to ask about it. I know it's been done in the past with a non-official blogger writing a single guest blog. :)

And Pasta, why always such a downer? :icon_wink:

Cuz he is on losing side! :lol:

DeletedUser99311

In all my years of playing this game. OW3. I am greatly sadden that you joined Fu-Rie. (or whatever you guys are called today).

But hey at least I know 1 thing... I get to sleep at night~!... Muaahhaha!

Not sure why I keep looking at this every few days, I guess it's fun to remember the good-old days of playing this game. But I'm enjoying my sleep too much to ever come back.
I can't lie... don't think I even remember how to farm.. hehe

Justifi3d

Haha thats funny! :lol: I'm glad you know all the fine details... Your so smart :icon_rolleyes: