W31 pointless thread.

DeletedUser83060

It looks like a 3 year old did it, tbh. But if thats the look you are going for, then Bravo, mission complete.

jesseiam2

Uh, its a grown man, in the Kitteh Club, would you have preferred a more professional image?

DeletedUser74857

Yea Zero, it's kinda hard to make anything branded with "Teh Kitteh Club" look mature.

DeletedUser74857

Thank you! I never really liked Paint made siggy's, but the site that i used to use for making sigs had a bad update and now sucks... so paint it is

DeletedUser83060

Time for random Pointless Pictures...
[SPOIL]
images
[/SPOIL][SPOIL]

polls_POINTLESS_3427_226828_xlarge.png
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
pointless1.jpg
[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]
never-pointless-usefull-button-never-lol-demotivational-poster-1283783886.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Could have sworn this thread was for not being on topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We did something like that in 8th grade because my science class was really lame... I don't actually remember much of it, and I recycled all the papers from that class except the ones that became scratch paper with sketches on the back. So no luck there. :p

It would depend on what angle you started from, how hard you lick, how long you lick for, how much saliva is applied, and I'm sure plenty of other factors. Are we going for minimum, maximum, or average?

DeletedUser79686

We did something like that in 8th grade because my science class was really lame... I don't actually remember much of it, and I recycled all the papers from that class except the ones that became scratch paper with sketches on the back. So no luck there. :p

It would depend on what angle you started from, how hard you lick, how long you lick for, how much saliva is applied, and I'm sure plenty of other factors. Are we going for minimum, maximum, or average?

lmao....Rebe!!!!

im not sure how many licks it would take, why i asked if anyone has tried it....i usually end up sticking it in the side of my cheek and then suck on it for a min and enjoy the flavor and roll it over to the other side of my mouth. same with charms Blow pops, sour apple is my Favorite...ends up in the side of my cheek , some slurps, then a few crunches off the side til i get to the center. i might have to go buy a bag of them and see how many it would actually take
. :lol:

Goldwolf99 I made it to 24 before I bit it.

i think i can beat 24....:icon_biggrin:

chr-tp305089.jpg
chr-bp338603.jpg