w31?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattoematt

Looks Like They're Testing stuff out as you cannot join... Shame I'd Be The 1st Player :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol, there is, i didnt know that they were making 31 aswell, is it 29-30 and 31 tied in? because i cant join and im on world 30 : (

DeletedUser

where??? i don't see a W31 at the login page *feels like he's being trolled*:icon_confused:

mattoematt

Ben: W31 Is Not Tied In With W29/W30.... It Will Be The Mods Doing Stuff :lol:

Say You Play In W30 It Says:

You Are Allready Playing In W29

or something similar with a plan White background

Ristow: Check... After 'W30' Before 'Christmas Round'

DeletedUser

yeah, probs is mods messing aroung with some new settings, i wonder what world number they will stop at until world 1 gets restarted?? any bets?

mattoematt

Hopefully They Will Not Restart W1 and they Will Just Wait till 1 Player Rules The World :lol: and It looks like they will get rid of Barbs on W1 Which should be interesting

DeletedUser

think that would be ace, re-opening world 1, is there some sort of grand prize for the world 1 winner?

yeah i have seen that topic for getting rid of barbs on W1 exception (possibly) for deleted accounts past that point.

The poll is in favour of getting rid, i voted for the riddance.

lets see what happens

mattoematt

EDIT: Found Prob...

Mate... Come Out of the Automatic Login Area... So you have to select world from Bar

Last edited:

Tarion

They'll need it soon-ish. I'd guess they'll be closing W30 within a few days, and that means W29 should fill up after it.

So, early January will probably need new worlds.

DeletedUser41666

Ha,

I played on w31 yesterday for a bit... We're just testing stuff out...

Status
Not open for further replies.