W31's Banner Competition!

DeletedUser79686

My entry, i would have done more people and forum personalities but the size limit means I couldn't.
I don't know how to do spoilers and it doesnt come up in the quick links so..

twbannercomp.jpg

Love it!

DeletedUser74857

hahahaha Metus that's intense... i love how my character doesn't even need to say anything lol

DeletedUser

I know, so unlike the real Harry. :lol:

It is a good Banner metus.

DeletedUser80269

haha i like it, i dont understand why my box is a different color and with hearts ( i may be just obvlious to it) and i dont exactly understand what im saying... but i do really like it!

DeletedUser74857

Did Ebony ever make a blog? These are all questions we have to ask ourselves lol

DeletedUser

Most likely, as I never saw him complain.

If you're worried, you should mail one of the head bloggers.

I can confirm that i did NOT get any prize for this :)
The whole thing just went AWOL and nobody ever heard from ebony again

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Probably should have mentioned this earlier... ;)

One of the head bloggers is probably your best bet... NML0089 was Ebony's. And if he doesn't respond (give him a day or two in case he's busy :p), Jeho is the next step up.

DeletedUser99311

Ebony is no longer W31 Blogger person. Awww that is so sad, she did such a wonderful job and lots of Fun reads.
I was looking forward to coming back and reading one of her blogs, did she quit the game, get a promotion, or just step down from blogging for us and pay more attention to her game she was playing and actually trying to grow instead of letting sitters play her account for her.

Who's blogging now? And where can I find their blogs at?