w35 Player/Tribe Countdown

King Sean04

Lmaothat would be fun by we need our nukes for the enemy :p

DeletedUser

Its only 1 attack. I am sure we could all spare it. ROFL.

DeletedUser

Hey... I think it is good idea... maybe that one player delete right away... and we do it to anyone who tired to join. I want half priced nobles darn it. lol.

King Sean04

1,053 players remaining
rank 1000 has 126 points
ranks 1016 to 1053 have 0 points

DeletedUser

you know having 1000 players doesn't make us have half packets, right?

DeletedUser

we have to wait for morthy or someone else to decide when it happens and whether the world deserves it. 1000 players is not the starting time but the time it happens usually

DeletedUser

We never voted in w26 unless I missed it somehow. I don't play it as much as w35. We just got it a few days ago. We are down to around 900 players.

King Sean04

I know what the process is i'm not an idiot. Obviously when we reach 1000 players we don't automatically get half priced packets.

DeletedUser

I'm not positive about this since the newsletter came out a while ago, but I think I read that under 1000 players was when half price nobles would be introduced without a poll, and it was around 500 players they would do a poll do see if players would like them reduced even further. Now I'm sure the mods dont immediately switch it when the 1000 mark is cracked but since no new players can join I'd say it probably wont take too long.

King Sean04

1023 players left

rank 988 has 98 points
ranks 989 to 1023 have 0 points

Last edited:

King Sean04

o_O necromancing my thread eh??? It was mainly a countdown for half priced packets :icon_redface:

DeletedUser75781

Why do you like the term "necromancing" so much :p

Also now we can countdown for 1/5 priced packets and removal of morale :D

DeletedUser

Because that's the term used when some dolt brings what is probably an extremely old thread back to life... Like a necromancer when he does his necromancing on skeletons and raises an army of the undead etcetera etcetera

King Sean04

Because cpr didn't sound right :lol: 1/5 packets isn't that big and There are ways around morale

DeletedUser

Since you all can't stay on topic... .I will let you know how APOC is progressing.

Players currently: 338
Players with zero points: 4
APOC controls 64% of the world (71,934 villages)
MAGI controls 5% of the world (6,026 villages)
TWSL controls 4% of the world (4,831 villages)
30 Tribes Remain

Last 20 players removed:
[spoil]
cf5e35e1d47e499d95428f6.png

[/spoil]

APOC Growth Rate:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

MAGI Growth Rate
[spoil]

[/spoil]

TWSL Growth Rate
[spoil]

[/spoil]

Enemy Growth Rate:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

There are 28,741 player owned villages left that APOC and its allies do not own.

Last edited by a moderator: