W36 Sig Making

HeftySmurf

If Tic and Genious dont mind making me one still ill find a way to use each Sig =)

DeletedUser

Ok hefty
completedh.png

completedavvy.png

HeftySmurf

Another Great Sig and Avatar!
ill have to find a way of rotating them :D

DeletedUser

Lol Ijm, I wuvs you and Genious. Non Gay like. I must go to youtube and ifnd out some good stuff.

DeletedUser

Hey Ivyt! I still have not got any better at PS lol. The tuts I try are too confusing got to learn the basics.

I see you have done well with your sig and CoA! ^^

DeletedUser

PS is pretty easy and its the best.
I usually just go into filter menu up the top > render > clouds. Then I chose another colour and choose cloud difference. Just keep changing til I get a colour I like.

Also, I love your sig Einstein.
So basic, yet way better than mine!

DeletedUser

It takes a long time to learn everything about some things though. I have trouble with clipping masks, vector masks, and alot of other stuff, plus I can never find the type of C4D's I want.

DeletedUser

I played Kingdom Hearts, and I would like FF, but the renders are mazin!

DeletedUser

Would it be okay if someone made me a siggy. I usually make my own, but I cant think of anything good or original at the moment.

All it has to have is:
me.blake
The Chosen
W36

Anything will be good, the more mysterious the better.

domusdei

hey man can ya do something with this pic of mine to brighten up a bit ???

DeletedUser

What do you want it to say? I'll give it a go for you.
Make sure you always write your tribe down as I base the pic on either your tribe or your player name.

DeletedUser

will some1 make me a COA?

text: .NaMi. W32 [H]

put a cool background on it also dont make it a bright one though.

DeletedUser

From now on could you please write what you want as your background as it is very hard just t think of one. I will post the one I made for you up soon.